Buy me Dinner first!

Sorta Smutty! 3rd Person.

The Doctor's arms embraced his young companions waist, as she did the dishes. His torso pinned his flower to the galley's counter, a smug grin on his face. A small gasp escaped her lips, Lovingly Rose bared her neck to him as an invitation. His lips traced down her temple, then to her pulse point, sucking greedily on the sensitive skin.

Rose's left hand wrapped behind her, running through the Doctor's brown locks leaving them slightly damp. He purred in encouragement.

"You know love, the TARDIS could have done the dishes for you?" The Doctor chuckles. Rose hums lightly and nods, rubbing her bum against him.

"Yea, but I needed some way to get your attention." Rose points out, gasping suddenly as the Doctor's teeth punctured her skin. Her grip instantly tightening on his brilliant hair. His tongue expertly dwelled on the indentations from his teeth, soothing the skin as much as he could before sucking on the same spot again.

"You have it Rose, you always do." He replied cheerily, with a manic grin.

"That's nice to know," she giggled, the vibrations of his chest causing his hips to buck. The sudden impact pushed a squeak from his companions mouth.

"Doctor!" she chastised. Her face flushed, Rose lightly tried to escape his grasp. But the Doctor tightened his hold, bending her over the counter.

He chuckled against the shell of her ear, his tongue dragging over it steadily. Rose shivered, her spine straightening.

"Yes Rose?" The Doctor asked, his voice gruff.

"Nothing," she giggled. Suddenly very bashful, Rose was left to whimper at the ministrations of the Doctor. His hips rolled in a constant motion, his hands drifting to her hips.

A mischievous smile appeared on the humans face, as she ground back against the Doctor taking control. It was now the Doctor's turn to whimper as she kept her pace, his tongue basking on the bite on her neck.

Suddenly the TARDIS jerked, sending them both to the floor. The Doctor caught Rose, protecting her from any impact. Before letting go and running to the console room to figure out the problem. The Doctor cursed to himself piloting the TARDIS into the vortex.

"What was it?" Rose asked.

"You humans and your satellites, probably scuffing up her paint job." He grumbled, pulling Rose flush against him nuzzling her shoulder.

"Sorry us human's are so loud per say! With our drones and satellites and such. If it makes you feel any better I wouldn't mind painting the TARDIS." Rose apologized, rubbing his back her hand in the apex of his hair.

"Oh Rose, I don't mind if you're loud." He growled suggestively. Rose giggled, leaning in to his lips but never quite touching.

"Buy me dinner first!"

With that being said, Rose skipped off to her room to get some well deserved rest.