Teething matters

Doctor's POV

Rose happened to have looked into the TARDIS again, changing quite a bit of her DNA. Rose was 80% time-lord, 20% Angel, but 100% BÄD WØŁF. Her irises were golden bands,  as her canines were certainly one of a wolf.

So my little Rosie was definitely teething, so she decided to chew on everything. Sitting in the console room as I tinkered away, Rose was chewing up some random tie. 

"Is that my tie?" I ask, realizing this was in fact my tie. Then I noticed I was no longer even wearing a tie.

"Hmm?" She questioned, her mouth full of my tie. I simply rolled my eyes, as I wrapped her in my arms, not bothering to take the tie back. If she needed something to chew on It would have to do for now.

As I noticed a tug on my sleeve, Rose was chewing on the arm of my sleeve. As her eyes looked up at me, continuing to chew. I smiled lightly, as I set her down in my bed. I cuddled next to her, as I let her chew on my sleeve.

"I really need to get you something good to chew on, other than my suit," I chuckled, lightly tugging my jacket from her mouth. Not taking it away from her mouth, as she giggled through the cloth. Those piercing eyes stared lovingly at mine.

As her eyes slowly shut, and she let go of my tux.  I watched her slow breathing, as I asked the TARDIS for something more suitable for her to chew on. The TARDIS hummed in response, as some suitable chewing objects were placed on the bedside table.

In the somewhat morning, Rose began to chew randomly in her sleep. As she instinctively chewed on the blanket, as I chuckled watching. She was very adorable as she slept, especially when her nose scrunched a little. As her body shuffled against mine.

Rose yawned, the canines very sharp. Her eyes opened, as she looked up at me. Rose snuggled closer, as she bit my shirt collar.  I chuckled lightly, as she lovingly bit my neck. I mewed lightly, as she bit my adams apple.

Rose giggled, as she continued with her actions. As she listened to my mews, as I grinned. Holding my teething companion, as she kissed my cheek. Getting up, Rose hurried out, me following along. Rose began to cook breakfast, as I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

We ate banana pancakes, as Rose giggled washing the dishes. I carried her off, as I let her chew on my lapels again. I yipped lightly, as I felt her bite my adams apple again. My mewls turned to stifled moans, and grunts. 

Rose laughed, as I purred against her. As I fell back onto the bed, Rose nibbling everywhere she could access over my neck. My legs crossed around her waist, as I let Rose did as she pleased. I chuckled, rather liking being such a useful asset of my teething companion.

Rose ended up pulling back my coat, then my dress shirt. Her mouth traced my shoulder, as she nibbled and kept bitting. It was very relaxing, other than the harder love bites, but yet it still felt good anyway.

I purred lightly, her having quite a lot of fun.  Then again so was I, slowly flipping us over drifted my lips over neck. As I nuzzled into her shoulder, kissing the skin. Rose bit down at my mewls, causing more to come out.

I let her do more, as she continues to remove the rest of my outfit. I began to hold her to me, as I moaned out. I certainly would have a lot of bit marks later on.