The world of vampires and reincarnation.

This story is based on Bram Stoker's Dracula, and the idea of reincarnation in the film. Its an odd movie but truly a classic. If nudity and violence causes problems I suggest not watching the film.

Prince John Smith's POV

All this time alone, without my love. Centuries past and my thirst for blood has grown. I wasn't always this way, once I was a man, a prince. I fought and won wars ruthlessly, only to return to my castle to find my beloved princess dead. She had received false news that I had died in battle, leaving her to take her life to join me in the afterlife.

Her small body broken, her golden hair in disarray. I held her tightly, my vision turning red with fury. The priest backed away from my rage as I tore the church apart. I unsheathed my sword before stabbing an angel statue, which began to bleed.

I drank the blood, feeling an unearthly transformation take place within my body. The castle began to feel hollow, as I made more vampires to serve my needs. I wanted my dearest flower back, my princess. I was recently in the process of relocating Gallifreyan soil so when I went into town my power wouldn't falter.

I had an investor coming in to talk to me about business plans, when he arrived I was instantly aware that this man was an idiot. His name was Mickey, he was a fairly easy target. My eyes widened when I saw a photo on his desk, it was my princess.

Her golden hair curled delicately, among her features, cascading down her perfect face.

"That's my fiancée Rose," He stated, as my eyes went wide. My fangs began to ache, and I couldn't help but dispatching him quickly. His blood wasn't as good as the others I have. Tasted too much like vinegar, can't belive my Rose must have kissed this man.

I was going back for her, she will be mine. She has always been mine, and time won't keep us apart. It had been long enough, but once I got to her she would be eternally youthful, and she would love me forever. The journey to london was quick with my power.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw her. Her beauty was still untouched, she wore a pink and black Victorian dress. Her golden hair I could feel in my hands, even without touching her. A man cut her off, getting far to close. I was in front of her before they both knew it, keeping the man back.

"I don't think she is comfortable with your company," I state easily, as the man laughed. My arm was making sure was somewhat behind me, so she couldn't see when my fangs appeared. Needless to say the man fled, as I simply retracted the fangs and turned to Rose.

"Are you alright?" I ask, as she gasped when she saw me. She shook a thought away before smiling.

"Yes, thank you. So much sir," She smiled, her face flush.

"I am Prince John of Gallifrey," I introduce, smiling knowing she had remembered something.

"Rose Tyler," Rose giggled. As I kissed her hand.

"Now Rose, what is a beautiful young woman doing alone?"

"Oh, well you see Sir John, my fiancé went on a business trip and well is more interested in another woman, behind my back really. So I assume I'll always be alone," She sighed.

"Have dinner with me, I will always be here if you need me lady Rose." I promise, staring into her caramel colored eyes. She nodded, as I took her hand, us walking to a dimly lit restaurant. We had a private room, the candles illuminating her soft skin.

"Oh Sir John this all so lovely," She commented.

"Where I am from, it is unkind not to acknowledge a goddess when you see one."