Dungeon terror

Hey guys! This story was a request actually! So if you have any request let me know! So thank you Layla-Belle for the lovely support and request!

Doctor's POV

I stared at the cell across from mine, as Rose was chained down on a table. I knew the Master was going to hurt her, he knew what type of impact it would have on me.

Footsteps were approaching, as I could hear his snickering. The rattling of keys chimed in my ears. Rose's hair, it covered her face. As she tugged lightly, trying to get up.

"Well well Doctor! You stopped playing our little game correctly, you didn't follow the rules per say. For what! A human girl?" The Master mused, raising his voice.

"What do you mean, I stopped playing the game correctly?" I questioned. I kept a strong gaze on the Master, worriedly looking over at Rose occasionally. The Master noticed how my gaze kept moving to her.

He smirked deviously, looking at us both. I could tell he was thinking of a way to torture us both. Pleasure went on his features, meaning he knew what he was to do.

Rose was laying on her stomach, as she put her head down as the Master walked toward the cell fiddling with the key. He opened her cell, walking inside.

I growled, "Get the hell away from her!" I shouted loosing myself to anger. The Master laughed, as he made Rose look up. He slapped her instantly, holding onto her jaw.

"What would you do if I broke her jaw?" He asked, as her tears fell onto his hand lightly, making him smile even more. Everything I stood for had snapped, my morals died.

"I would kill you," I twitched. "You wanted to play a game, let me out and I'll play."

He chuckled, shaking his head no. "Doctor, that would be breaking the rules. You have to suffer first!"

The Master then walked behind Rose, as he tore the back of her shirt open. He reached for a whip, as Rose buried her head against the table. I shook violently, as I was shouting.

"No, Don't you dare!"

"Oh Doctor! But I do dare," He cackled, slamming it onto her back. Rose screamed in agony, as he did it over and over again. Her blood flung up, as he pulled back to strike her again.

The thoughts of the scars he was leaving on her body, they made me shudder. I wanted to hold her in my arms, but these restraints wouldn't allow that. Fury, the fury of the Time-Lord would be released, as soon as I got my hands on him.

No second chances, I've gave him so many, it was time to end it all. Rose sobbed, she screamed. My hearts broke when she screamed for me.

"Doctor!"

Tears fell from my eyes, as her screams of pain stopped. My Rose had passed out from pain, as the Master didn't seem to care. Her body so gentle, it didn't deserve what was happening to it.

She whimpered throughout the darkness of her sleep, as her body was being torn by the Masters hands. After what seemed like hours, the sound of the whip hitting skin had stopped.

The Master looked tired, and satisfied with his work. My struggling nearly had me at exhaustion. But I was still going to put up a fight. He walked over, opening the door, as his laser screwdriver had unlocked my chains.

The Master smirked, as he solemnly walked away. I stood up, and ran to Rose. I would go after the Master, but I couldn't until I had her safe. He had at least unchained her.

I stared at the marks on her back, seeping with blood. There had to be at least over fifty lines on her. Some deeper than others, I carefully traced my fingers around the wounds, letting my tears fall.

Her face was bruised from his rough hands, as the purple wounds stood out on her pale face. I was a little uncertain of how I would get her to safety, without hurting her anymore than before.

I snapped my fingers, as the TARDIS's wheezing appeared. I kissed her hairline, as I wrapped her legs around my torso, holding her up by her legs. The TARDIS got her situated in the medical bay, as she had patched her wounds.

I tucked her in, setting up an IV so she wouldn't have to be in any pain. Now it was time to get the Master. I stormed out of the TARDIS, I slammed my foot into the doors, not bothering to use the sonic screwdriver. It doesn't do wood anyway.

"Looking for someone?" A dreading voice taunted.

"Now Koschei, what was the deal about me not playing fairly?" I drawled. The Master twitched violently, horror on his features.

"My name," He stuttered, "You said it."

I nodded wickedly, as I tackled him. After quite the fight, I dusted myself off. As the Masters blood was everywhere. I guess you could say I am Time-Lord victorious.

At least my Rose was safe, I had retained her honor. I walked back to the TARDIS, as I had walked to Rose's room. I saw her laying, as her back was wrapped up. She laid on her stomach, I knew I should change the gauze just in case.

I finished, as the TARDIS changed my outfit. I laid beside her, knowing she was safe. Yea, she was safe with me, for now.