#107

Disney Always Helps

Luke| age 18
-
Y/N| age 16
-
Prompt- 'Can you do a bsm where you're on your period and you make him watch like a bunch of Disney movies and he won't stop complaining (in a playful way) about them so you end up crying (bc hormones) and he makes it up to you? Age 16? Thanks!'

_________________________________

"Luke!" I whimper from my bed, curled up in a ball, clutching my fluffy pink pillow, desperate for cuddles, and someone to watch disney movies with.

"Yeah, Y/N?" He calls from the bottom of the steps, but starting up them, hearing the whimper in your voice.

"Will you be the best big brother ever and cuddle me, and maybe watch Disney movies with me?" I ask, softly, looking up at you with hopeful eyes.

He groans. "Disney, really?" He whines, making my lip wobble, assuming he's bothered by me, and doesn't want me around.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't want to bother you, it just hurts!" I say, crying softly, making Luke perk up.

"Hey hey, why're you crying?" He coos, sitting beside me and pulling me into his lap.

I sniff and curl into his chest. "I d-don't mean to b-bother you!"

"No no, mini, it's fine, lets watch all the Disney movies you want." He grins, rubbing my back and kissing my hair.

"Are you sure?" I ask, toying with my fingers and looking down at the baby blue blanket on my bed.

"Yeah, Y/N I'm sure, I wouldn't want my baby sister upset for the world." He coos, and leans down to kiss my forehead, and holds me closer to him.

By now, Luke had put two and two together, and knew why she was so upset.

"You want bubby to rub your tummy?" He whispers in my ear and I nod.

"Yes please." I say. "After you put in Frozen." I giggle.

"And I'll sing the songs to you, just for you, just don't tell Mikey, alright?" He asks, pointing to me, and grinning.

"Of course." I giggle. "Thank you for doing all this for me, bubby." I whisper softly.

"Anything for my baby sister." He coos, making me blush.

He puts in Frozen, and then joins me on the bed. "Come here, I'll cuddle you and rub your tummy."

I nod happily and curl into him, and fall asleep to him singing 'Let it Go' and rubbing my tummy.

Author's Note- Hello my lovelies, how are you all? x