#71

Trying to have Movie night with Michael was hard.

His hands were slowly creeping towards my thigh, smacking his hand, I glare at him, nodding my head in the direction of the 3 other boys on the couch. He just smirked, and unzipped my ripped jeans, sliding his hand down my pants.

He ran his fingers up and down my slit, noticing the moistness. Using that is a lubricant he drew his hands forward rubbing figure rights on my clit.

Biting back a moan, I glared at him. He leaned over, and whispered,

"Cum Y/N, I know your close."

Shoving a second finger inside of me hitting my g-spot, causing me to moan softly, as I came.

He rode out my high, before slipping out of his hand from my pants, and re-zipping them.

Licking his fingers, he returned to the movie.

After the boys left, and Michael shut the door, he jumped on me, kissing my neck.

I moaned softly, and kissed his lips. Things got heated quick, his hands reach to take off my shirt, and I let him, knowing this will probably end, I don't want it to, but it has to. I don't want him seeing my boobs, they're tiny and embarrassing.

He kisses my neck, as he goes to take off my bra, I pull away.

"No stop." I mumble, pushing his hands.

"Why baby?" He asks, sucking my neck, leaving a love bite.

"My boobs are tiny, don't look at them." I mumble, blushing.

He chuckles softly, a small smile on his lips, as he looks down.

"Babe, your boobs don't matter to me, I love you because of your personality, sure you're fucking hot, but your personality is amazing, and that's more important than boobs, I promise." He smiles, unclasping the bra.

I allow him to take it off my shoulders, and you know the rest.