#45

It's Special

"Where are we going, Ash?" You laugh, feeling the cool damp grass on your feet, surveying the heavily wooded area.

"You'll see." He says, dragging you up a hill.

"Oh my gosh." You mumble, the memories flooding back. The fairy lights, the red and blue blanket, and the picnic basket. He was recreating your first date.

"ASHTON! THIS IS AMAZING!" You squeal, running towards him. He laughs.

"I love you baby, and this is just so special to us." He says, kissing your lips. Just like the first time you kissed, you feel overwhelming desire, and affection.

"Y/N.." He spoke.

"Hmm?" You turn, his eyes full of love and maybe he looked nervous?

"I love you a lot, and we've been dating for two years, yea I know we may have to hold off for a while, but I love you so damn much and I can't imagine living without you, I recreated our first date, because I remember you telling me, how happy you were that day and I would do this everyday if it made you happy, but I have a question. Will you marry me?" He asks, pulling a ring out of his pocket.

Tears stream down your face, as he opens the box, and the sapphire gem, with 2 diamonds on the sides, sparkle as the light hits them.

"Yes Ashton, yes I'll marry you." You yell throwing your arms around his neck.

He takes your hand and slips the ring on to your finger, kissing your hand like a princess when he's done.