#101

You're Being Stubborn, He Feeds You

Ashton feeds you your veggies because you don't want them.

Age 13||

"Y/N you have to eat them." Ashton says sternly, and you shake your head, staring at the assorted greens on your plate. You had ate all your dinner but you were refusing to eat the spinach and asparagus.

"I don't want them, I'm not eating them, and you cannot make me." You say, stubbornly, glaring at him.

He laughs and smirks at you. "I will set you in my lap and I will feed them to you, like you're a little kid." He says, and by the look in his eye, he wasn't kidding.

"No, Ashton, I'm thirteen, not three, and if I don't want to I won't." You say, rolling your eyes.

He grabs you and sets you in his lap, holding you down tightly, grabbing a for and stabbing the asparagus with it, and sets it in front of your mouth.

"If you don't stop kicking at me, I will continue to treat you like a child." He says, sternly.

You stop kicking and open your mouth and chew the asparagus, glaring at him. "Stop glaring at me, maybe next time you'll eat all your veggies." He says sternly and places a piece of broccoli in front of you, which you bite into and eat.

"I'm sorry I was being childish." You whisper, embarrassed, once you're done eating.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I had to be so stern." He says and opens his arms for a hug. You gladly accept and run into his arms, smiling.

"I love you, Y/N." He whispers, kissing your hair.

"I love you too, Ash." You say and he picks you up carrying you to his bed.

"C-can I sleep in here tonight?" You ask sheepishly, looking anywhere but his eyes, embarrassed that you still wanted to sleep with your older brother.

"Yeah of course." He smiles, and rubs your back.

"Cuddles?" You ask. He laughs and just opens his arms, kissing your hair before you both fall asleep.

Authors Note// leave feedback? I hope you guys enjoyed it! Send in request! xx