#79

He's Upset (age 13)

Michael rarely cried, heck the last time he cried, you couldn't have been more than 6 years old.

You heard him sniffling and crying, your heart instantly broke.

You peeked in the door, and saw him laying in the floor, his eyes red, nose dripping and tears streaming down his face.

You open the door, and sit down, and hug him.

"Go away, Y/N, you don't need to see me this way." He says.

"No, I will not leave you, you've seen me like this, I can see you. Now what's wrong?" You ask, rubbing his back.

"I'm the ugly one in the band, I can't sing, can't do nothing right, I shouldn't even be in the band, they don't need me." He says.

"Mikey, oh honey, a lot of girls out their depend on you so they don't destroy their wrist every night, your needed, and who puts Natalie to sleep every night by singing?" You ask, mentioning your little sister.

At the mention of her name, her small hair, with bouncing blonde curls, pops in.

"Mikey sad?" She asks, waddling in.

"Mikey will be okay baby." Michael laughs.

"Mikey need cuddles?" She asks, not fully understanding.

She sits in between his legs and snuggles into him, he instantly smiles, and wipes his eyes and nose.

"Come here, you two." He laughs, pulling the both of you up on the bed.

Even at the end of the day, Michael always was being the big brother, doing all the cuddling and teasing.

You sighed, and snuggled into him, he kissed both your heads.

"Are you gonna be okay?" You ask.

"Yea, I'll be fine babe. I've got you guys. That's all I need." He smiles. You nod and close your eyes. You try and fall asleep, but can't.

Eventually you and Michael just turn on a movie, and talk quietly, hoping not to wake up Natalie.