#22

Junior High

Age 11

Junior High. AKA The worst thing ever. It was your first dayYour Dad (Niall) dropped you off and the day started off great. Until you actually walked into the school. It was like a jungle. 6th graders had to share a hall with 8th graders because the school thought the 8th graders would actually help them with the adjustment. The school thought wrong. You got pushed and kicked, they even pulled your hair! You failed a math test, and your Dad had to sign it. By the end of the day you just wanted to cry. When your dad came and picked you up thats exactly what you did. He opened his arms and you fell into them and cried. He rubbed your back and whispered comforting things in your ear. As you drove to your Dads house you continued to cry. As you pulled in you grabbed your shoulder bag and walked into the house, you sat on the couch and sighed.

"Now tell me why Daddy's Little Princess left smiling and came back crying her eyes out"

"I got pushed kicked failed a pre-test which you have to sign and they pulled my hair MY HAIR" He smiles.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day but are you sure your not your Uncle Zayn's kid" He asks. You smile slightly. This however did not satisfy your dad. He sighed.

"Y/N I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice" he said. Confused you just stared at him, until he started tickling your sides. You squealed,laughed,and screamed.

"Daddd Stooopppp" You say batting his hands away. He stopped and pulled you in for a hug mumbling,

"Theres my little girl"