#62

Little Brother

A/N small background, Luke is Michael's little brother and I don't know where I'm going with this but aye. Mikey is 18, Luke is 13. ITS MY BIRTHDAY.

"LUKE I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MY SCHOOL SHIT RIGHT NOW, I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU TIL YOU ARE BLUE!" Michael, my older brother, yells.

"ARE YOU GOING TO HURT ME IF I GIVE IT TO YOU KNOW?" I yell.

"No." He sighs. His voice drops dramatically, and I can hear the smile in his voice.

I know this boy, so I open the door slowly, and peek my head out.

He pushes the door open, and I hand him his stuff. He sets it in his room then comes back into mine.

"So little brother, how are you?" He asks, rubbing his knuckles across my head.

"Mikey!" I whine, trying to push his hands off my head.

"Don't struggle, don't struggle!" He yells.

"STOP IT." I say, hitting him, hard, in a place boys shouldn't be hit.

He shoves me off my bed, and storms out of my room, cupping himself. He is going to kill me. He is going to kill me, I'm dead, my brother is going to kill me.

Closing my eyes briefly, I knock softly on Mikey's door.

"Go away."

"Mikey, I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have hit you, please don't be mad at me." I say, a small whimper in my voice.

I absolutely cannot stand when Mikey is mad at me, he's my role model, and I'll always look up to him.

His door flys open, and although he still looks mad, he gives me a small smile. He crouches in front of me.

"Please don't cry Luke, I'm not mad, it just hurt a lot. You're my baby brother." He says hugging me. I hug him tightly.

"You wanna watch a movie with me?" He asks.

"Yea, if that's alright." I say.

He nods and turns on the DVD player, taking out Transformers, and putting it in the player.

I smile and lay down in his bed, snuggling close to him.

"Don't you ever tell anyone about this." He says, kissing the top of my head.

"I won't." I say giggling.