#84

You Fight For A Long Time

"Just shut up!" Ashton screams at me.

"No! You embarrassed me! The least you could do is apologize!"

"Well I'm not going to, you don't deserve an apology! Just go away!" He screams.

I run up to my room, I mean he screamed at me across the courtyard, of course all the upperclassmen were out there, and they teased me the whole day, and I felt like crying, and now I am crying.

I'm worthless, Ashton doesn't even love me, and he loves everybody.

I grab the box of safety pins, and drag them across my wrist, the familiar sting calming me down.

Dabbing some rubbing alcohol and putting some plasters on my wrist, I grab a hoodie, and slip it on. 2 months clean, gone.

•2 weeks later•

Ashton still was mad at me, every glance we stole at each other was a glare, and every time I wanted to cry on the spot.

I had been sleeping in the hoodie he left me, simply because I missed him, it was like he was on tour again, and it broke my heart. We never fought for longer than a day, we rarely even fought.

"Bug?" Ashton mumbles, lazily knocking on my door.

"Come in." I say, quickly throwing on an old hoodie of his, the same hoodie I had slept in for the past 2 weeks.

"I'm sorry, I embarrassed you, I shouldn't have, I'm sorry I yelled at you, and I'm sorry it took me so long to apologize." He sighs, pulling me onto his lap, and hugging me tightly.

I hug him back and whisper, "I'm sorry too." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I've missed you." He says, giggling.

I nod, agreeing with him.

"Ash? Please don't get mad but, I'm not going to lie to you, I relapsed.." I sigh.

He sighs, and smiles slightly, letting me know he isn't mad.

"It's okay, everybody relapses, it's a hard habit to kick. I'm going to help you though, I promise." He sighs, kissing my forehead.

I nod, and snuggle up to him, he lays back, and we fall asleep just like that.

•Morning•

Good Morning, sweetie!" Ashton mumbles, as I stumble into the kitchen.

My hair was a mess, probably sticking strait up in the air, I hear another chuckle, that definitely wasn't Ashton's voice.

"AHH!" I scream, realizing I am in nothing but booty shorts, which you can't see, and I look terrible.

"Calm down!" Ashton screams.

"I look disgusting, I apologize, you shouldn't see me like this." I say, rubbing my eyes, and looking around, noticing its just Luke and Michael.

"You look fine, Luke's the one who did his hair before he came." Michael teases, making Luke blush.

_________________________________

A/N- Hey! This book is doing really well & I'm super close to 100 reads, I love every one of you that have ever read any of my preferences! You guys are amazing and give me so much confidence! Love you bunches! x