#109

Suspension

Calum's age | 19
-
Luke's age | 14
-
Prompt - 'can you do one where Calum is Luke's older brother and luke does something bad so Cal has to spank him?'
_______________________________

Calum was hanging out with his mate, Michael and Ashton, when his cell phone started ringing.

"It's Luke's school" Ashton says, reading off the screen since Calum's phone was in charge next to Ash.

Calum sighs but picks up, "Hello?" He says, stepping out of Ashton's garage.

"Is this Calum Hood, Legal Guardian of Lucas Hood?" A serious voice asks, Calum hums in response so the voice continues.

"I'm his principal, Mr. Johnson, Luke has been causing serious problems in his classes, constant talking, low grades and he's had 7 detentions in the past 2 weeks. This is our last option, but I'm afraid we have to suspend him" The principal says causing Calum to gasp.

"You need to come pick him up now" Mr. Johnson says, "Of course" Calum says, hanging up, then explaining what happened to his friends before heading to the school

About a half an hour later, Calum and Luke were driving towards there home, with an awkward silence filling the air.

They arrive at their two sorry home and go inside, just as Luke was about to go towards his own room, he was stopped by Calum.

"Hold it right there kid, back it up and sit on the couch" He says sternly and Luke silently walks to the couch, sitting upright with his head down.

"Why? Why would you cause so many unnecessary problems? You couldn't have just kept your mouth shut for 45 minutes" Calum sighs.

"You know I hate doing this but I need to punish you, 10 bare with my hand" He says sternly and Luke goes wide eyed, immediately protesting.

"Lucas Robert Hood, Get up and over my lap right now." He says firmly and Luke shakes his head once more.

Calum huffs in annoyance, before standing up and grabbing Luke by his shoulders, pulling him to his feet. Calum sits on the couch in front of him before hooking his fingers around Luke's semi baggy jeans and yanking them to his ankles, his underwear following.

Calum lays the squirming 14 year old across his lap before tapping his bum lightly as a warning.

He lays 10 firm smacks on Luke's bum before gathering the sobbing child in his arms.

Luke cries out apologies, clutching Calum's shirt tightly in his fist.

"Bud, calm down, you're forgiven, I'm not angry anymore" He coos, rubbing Luke's back calmingly.

"I-I'm sorry C-Calum" Luke stutters, finally calming down.

"It's okay Mini, you're okay" He coos, running his fingers through Luke's hair, slowly putting the blonde boy to sleep.

Calum smiles at his little brother before carrying Luke to his room, tucking him in and kissing his forehead.

Written By: Shannon (irwinsbitxh )