#112

Prompt- Calum won't buy you a puppy||

Y/N POV

It wasn't fair, you wanted a puppy, and Calum loves puppies, so why couldn't you get a puppy? You would take care of it! You real would! Calum is just being mean.

They day you'd been waiting for, your thirteenth birthday, were you excited? No. Why? Because Calum wasn't letting you get a puppy.

You slept in, which was rare, but you were pouting, Calum knew this, so he let you pout, but it is your birthday.

He wasn't going to let you sulk and pout any longer.

"Come on Y/N it's your birthday, it's time to get up!" He shrieks, jumping on your bed.

You groan. "Go away."

"No I will not go away on my baby sisters birthday, you're gonna have a good day!" He protests.

"Calum I wanna sleep!" You whine again.

"Fine I think I have someone who can wake you up." He smirks and goes and grabs the little white lab, he holds it in his arms and sets it on our bed, it's paws jumping and pouncing making little indentations on the blanket, it travels up and licks your face.

"Calum ew gross!" You shriek, opening your eyes and gasping. "Oh my god! You got me a puppy?!" You squeal and wrap your arms around it and hold it close, petting it and giggling.

"Yeah, you deserve it, now what are we going to name him." He asks, grinning madly at the sight.

"Can we name him Loki?" You ask, noticing the black and gray spots in his white fur.

"Of course we can." He smiles nodding. "Hi Loki." He coos.

Loki barks and licks Calum's face making you giggle, madly, best birthday ever.

Author's Note- I'm so sorry for late posting! I swear I'll be trying to update more, especially since summer is getting closer! xx -taylor

5 Seconds Of Summer and One Direction ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara