#99

You're Short and 17

LUKE POV

"Are you sure you're done growing?" I asks, shaking my head as you barely come above my hips.

"Yes!" Yousigh, hugging me. I giggles and pick you up, smiling.

"Luke! I'm 17!" You giggle. "But you're my baby sister!" I say, pulling you into a cuddle on the couch. You sigh and snuggle into me, not able to deny cuddles. "Told you." I whispers.

"LUKEY!" You scream, standing on your tip toes, jumping. Ben had put your phone on the tallest shelf and You couldn't reach it and You wanted it.

"How'd it get up there?" I says.

"Ben put it up there because I said he was a bitch." You say, blushing.

"Well then it's obviously a punishment and I'm not getting it!" I teases, patting your head.

"She's so mean!" Ben giggles. "Is Y/N being mean again? Does she need a time out?" Jack grins, teasing.

"NO NOT AGAIN!" You scream. "I think she needs a nap!" I laugh.

"Do I get cuddles if I nap?" You ask, looking up. "Yea, I guess." Jack laughs. "From all 3 of you?" You ask, hopeful. "Yea, yea." Ben smiles.

We all head to your room and you cuddle up to Ben and I cuddle up to Jack. "You guys are such babies!" Jack laughs, making me blush bright pink.

"At least I look like a big kid." I tease you.

"Aww hush." I whine.