#29

Luke & You Study

"Um hey could you maybe help me with my Maths homework?" Luke asks. Luke Hemmings the most popular guy in school.

"I-I guess, just follow me home yeah?" You ask. He nods.

I pull out of the school parking lot. Luke follows. Why me? I'm the nerd, his friends make fun of me, for gods sakes! I pull into my flat, and he pulls in right behind me.

"Y-your not gonna like poke fun at me the whole time?" I ask, not wanting this to be like at school.

"I've never been mean to you have I?" He asks, looking down at me.

"N-no but your friends have, I-I didn't want to judge you, but I had to ask." I mumble. He sighs.

"Look at me, Y/N." He says. I look up at him.

"I'm not like them, really. I'll talk to 'em tomorrow, what all have they done to you?" He asks, his blue eyes filling with concern. I lead him inside.

"Answer me Y/N." He says.

"Well M-Michael slammed me into a l-locker, and Ashton actually is pretty nice to me, he helps me a lot. Calum just pokes fun.." You say, tears brimming your eyes.

"Hey, Hey, it's okay, I'm nice, I swear." He says, wiping your eyes. Before you know it, he leans in, you follow suit. Your lips connect. Sparks fly, maybe you always admired Luke.

Long story short, you didn't do much studying, but you did get a good boyfriend to protect you.