#47

The Weasley's

A/N: Yes I know this is not what I normally write but the idea came to me and I needed an update so, enjoy! It's like the Weasley family AU.

"FRED! GEORGE!" STOP IT!" A 13 year old Ginny Weasley, yells watching the 2 twins, carelessly toss her phone. Thus, inducing a unintended game of monkey in the middle.

"Why should we? We're having fun!" They chuckle, a teasing expression, lingering on their faces.

"Ugh, whatever! You guys are so annoying!" She yells. Stomping up the steps, to her oldest and closest in age, brother Ron's room.

"Ron!" She yells.

"Hey, Ginny!" He laughs, opening the door.

"What's wrong?" He asks, noticing the obvious annoyance in her facial expressions.

"Fred and George! They won't give me my phone!" She yells.

"You 2! Give her back her phone! She upset!" He yells, at the twins.

"Fine, we can always mess with you, Ronnie!" They sync.

"This is why we don't help you, Ginny!" She giggles and grabs her phone.

Her oldest brothers, had decided to stay the night, at their child hood home and were arriving around 5:30- 6:00.

"BILL, CHARLIE!" She squealed, running into Bill's arms.

"Ginny!" He laughs, scooping her up into a hug.

"Charlie!" She laughs, hugging his rather tall figure.

"Oh, ma boys!" Molly, her mum squeals, hugging them tightly.

Once we finish dinner we all gather around and decide to go outside and have a little contest? Like a bunch of contest.

"Run from that tree to that tree!" Bill says, pointing at the 2 trees.

"Who wants to run the race?"

"Me!" Ginny shouts, raising my hand.

"Well Gin, you can't race yourself." Charlie laughs.

"I'll race her!" George says.

"On my count." Bill says.

"1 2 3 GO!" He shouts and the run.

Ginny pushes further and faster, and finally passes George.

"I WIN!" She yells breathless.

"Damnit. George mumbles.