#38

First Day of Starting a New School/School

Trigger Warning during Louis preference.

•Harry• (Age 5)

"Hey, Kitten! It's time to get up. Your first day of school is today!" He says.

"I-I don't wanna go. I don't wanna leave you!" You cry, into his chest.

"Babe, I'll be at school to pick you up! Your gonna have fun. Lots of fun!" Harry says. Still crying you mumble,

"Fine." He grins.

"Great!" He sets you down and helps you get dressed. While you eat breakfast, he packs your lunch.

"Right. Time to go!" He says, buckling you into your car seat, before driving off.

He gets you out of the car seat and takes your hand.

Hi! I'm Ms.Brittany! What's your name?" The lady says looking at you.

"I'm Y/N." You mumble shyly.

"Okay, Y/N, your going to sit right here!" She says, pointing to a desk with your name on it.

"Who are you?" The teacher asks Harry.

"Oh I'm her brother! I came to drop her off." She nods and smiles at him.

"Alright, Y/N I'm gonna go now okay?"

"Okay! Bye!" You say giving him a quick hug.

•Niall• (Age 6)

Niall was waiting in the driveway to pick you up from your 1st day of Kindergarten. As soon as the bus doors open you came flying off, and into Niall's arms crying.

"Hey princess, what's wrong?" He asks hoisting you onto his hip.

"I-it was awful Ni Ni I am never going back! Ever!" You yell, crying harder.

"Now Y/N, let's not be to hasty." Niall says setting you down at the kitchen table and getting you a snack.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Well this boy kept stealing my crayons! Then then at recess the same boy pushed me down the slide! Oh and he pushed me down at recess and I have scrapes!" You exclaim.

Niall chuckles, knowing exactly what's going on.

"Y/N, the boy just has a crush on you!" He says.

•Liam• (Age 14)

"Are you nervous about your first day of high school?" Liam asks.

"No." You say, lying through your teeth. You were so damn nervous it wasn't even funny.

"Really?" Don't lie to me." He says, giving you a look. You sigh.

"I'm really worried. It's really a lot of pressure. I have to get a solid GPA, especially in freshman year, and what if I don't do as good as I should?" You say.

"Wow. Y/N your gonna do fine, you have been a strait A student all your life." He says, unlocking the car door. You nod.

"Thanks Liam, love you!" You call, walking towards the door of the high school.

*After School*

"How was it?" Liam asks.

"It was actually pretty easy, just have to do a reading project. Besides the fake people, I had to separate, from the real friends." You say. He smiles.

"Good." Liam says, hugging you.

•Zayn• (Age 11)

"How was your first day of middle school?" Zayn asks.

"It was really easy. I don't think it's gonna be hard." You say. He nods.

"I'm glad you think so." He says, pulling you into his side, and tickling you.

"STOP IT ZAYN!" You squeal. He smirks.

•Louis• (Age 14)

You and Lottie were both starting high school. The bad part was that Lottie had a group of friends, but you were home schooled last year, because of bullying.

"Hey look! The slut is back!" Some boy screamed as you walked towards the office to get your locker and combination, and timetable.

You sigh, and keep your head down. Trying not to cry as someone shoved you into your locker. You open the locker and put your stuff in their and walk to your 1st class.

By lunch, even Lottie's friends have been calling you a bitch, slut, etc. You also found out it was Lottie's boyfriend that slammed you into a locker.

The whole time, you can hear people talking about you or throwing notes into your bag.

By the last class you decide to walk home and let Lottie take the bus, since she said she wanted to.

"Hey Y/N where's Lottie?" Louis asks.

"She took the bus." You mumble.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"It was a bad day." You say, pulling out the pieces of paper from your back pack.

"Y/N did class mates write these?" He asks, reading some of them. Tears pour down your face, as you nod and bring your legs up to your chest.

"Oh my gosh, what all happened today?" He asks, hugging you.

"They called me a lot of names, and Lottie's boyfriend slammed me into a lo-locker." You stutter, hiding your face in his chest as you cry.

"It's going to be okay, we will figure something out." He says, as Lottie walks in.

"Lottie, I think you should maybe break up with your boyfriend." Louis says.

"What? Why?!" She yells.

"He slammed your sister into a fucking locker!"

"She probably deserved it! The whole school hates her anyways!" She yells.

"Lottie go to your room." He says. You sigh, knowing that just made things a lot worse.

Next Update- Thursday/Friday