#63

Sweaty Boys

Age 14

"Hey, Y/N, we are gonna go play football, outside!" Your older brother Calum yells.

"Okay!" You yell back.

* 20 minutes later *

You move to your window and push the curtain away slightly. Noticing the 3 sweaty, shirtless guys in your yard, you didn't know whether to blush, or just keep staring because holy...

They had to be your brothers band mates. That's the only logical explanation. This whole watching thing was going well, until one of his friends pointed at you. Blushing, you closed the curtain, and locked your door.

"Oh Y/N!" Calum singsongs.

"Ugh! GO AWAY!" You scream, shoving your pillow into your face.

"How can I leave that alone? You were staring at my friends! EYE RAPING THEM!" He yells.

"I could go scream about eating my own poop in public, and still not be as embarrassed as I am right now, THANKS CALUM!" You yell.

You hear him giggle, and snicker.

"SHUT UP YOU GIGGLING IDIOT."

"You did not just say that to your big brother missy." He says, stomping his feet away.

The key, the key to your room. No no no.

"Cal, I'm sorry!" You yell, as he barges into your room, his friends watching.

"Am I an idiot?" He asks, wiggling his fingers, teasingly.

"No. Smartest person I know!" You yell, frantically trying to avoid being tickled.

His hands latch on to your sides, causing you to squirm, and laugh loudly.

"Why were you watching?!" He yells.

"I-I-I en-enjoy football?" You try.

"ENJOY FOOTBALL MY ASS!" He yells.

"OKAY OKAY. THEY'RE ATTRACTIVE. PLEASE JUST STOP."

His fingers stop immediately, and he kisses your forehead.

"Love you, but no they are not attractive, you are not allowed to think like that." He says, getting off of you.