#51

Could you guys please, try and get this to 10+ votes? I'll update as soon as it gets 10+ votes!

Another Boy Babysits You

"But Michael! I'm 12! I don't need a babysitter!" You groan, at your older brother, who was leaving to record all his vocals for the album, and didn't want to leave you alone.

"What if it storms? It's supposed to, and I know damn well you won't want to be alone them!" He counters, a smirk on his face.

You look down, hating the fact that he used your fears against you.

"Aw, love I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, but you know I'm right. I gotta go Cal's here, bye love you!" He says, kissing the top of your head.

"Mmhm, love you too." You say, running up to your room, not planning on coming out.

You loved Calum, he was like another brother to you, put you were still pretty angry, and just wanted to blow off steam?

"Come on! Y/N let me in! I know your pissed off at Mike, but I didn't do anything!" He yells, banging on the door.

He makes a pretty good point so you open the door, not knowing he was leaning on it. He literally tumbled into your room, falling on his face. You burst into a fit of laughter, pointing at him.

"You think it's funny? Do you?" He asks, pushing you down.

"Y-yea!" You say laughing. Wrong answer.

His fingers run over your sides, causing you to squirm. The pace picks up, making you squeal in laughter.

"C-Cal please! Stop! I'm sorry!"

"Sorry for what?" He asks.

"Laughing at you!" You scream.

"Good." He laughs, pulling you up by your arm.

"Movies & pizza?" He asks.

"YES!" You yell.

"You can pick the movie, I'm going to order some pizza." You nod.

You crouch in front of the shelf, filled with movies, eyes scanning over them. You can't find anything, so decided to let Calum pick.

"Cal you pick!" You say, pointing to the bookshelf.

"Okay, but I'm picking a horror film." He singsongs. You internally groan.

Halfway through the movie, the pizza guy rings the doorbell.

"Cal don't leave me." You mumble.

"Love I'll be right back!" He chuckles.

"Thank you!" You hear him say.

Once resuming the movie, and finishing the pizza, you return to hiding in Calum's chest.

Eventually you fall asleep, Calum carries you to bed and waits for Michael.

"Where is she?" He asks, when he gets back.

"Upstairs, asleep." He says, beginning to leave.

"Oh, thanks mate!" He calls.