#128

He Embarrasses You

Liam definitely could be embarrassing, most definitely. Their was no doubting that, but most of the time it was at home or in the studio, or with the boys, but he never did it in public. Even if he was Liam Payne, you would still label that as social suicide.

The carnival had come to town, and you really wanted to go, so you also brought your best friend, it was the same carnival that came every year, you just hadn't been in ages. You couldn't entirely remeber it. All you remember is the last time you went, you were three and Liam was eleven.

-

You just arrived at the carnival and you could smell kettle corn and cotton candy. You and your best friend walked over to ride this teacup ride, just for fun, you knew you were about two years too old for it, but this was just for kicks.

"Hey Y/N, remember that time you puked on this ride?" He laughs, pointing to the teacups, the ride you all were in line for, with your bestfriend, who quickly starts to giggle, making you blush.

"Li shut up!" You screech, blushing madly.

"What? It was funny, the ride closed for like an hour, who knew a three year old could hold so much vomit." He chuckles, smirking.

You blush and run out of line off to a bench, starting to cry, your tears noticeable when you run off.

Liam sighs and runs after you. "Y/N" He yells seeing you and rushing over. "Princess, I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking and I shouldn't have ever said that, and especially not with your best friend around." He says softly, pulling you into his lap.

You instantly snuggle into him for comfort and sigh. "It's okay, Li." You say softly.

Author's Note- Alright this is the last preference in my preference book. BUT their is a second book. I have already made it, and as soon as the first BSM is posted, I'll make a update to inform you. xx -taylor