#12

BSM You Ask Another Boy To Buy You Tampons/Pads

Liam• (age 13)

All the boys were swimming while you just tanned. Suddenly feeling the need to pee you got up and went inside to pee, using your last tampon. Sighing you realized you were going to have to ask somebody to buy you tampons. You went back outside, and saw Zayn outside obviously not swimming because he can't swim. You went and sat beside him.

"Zayn I need a favor"

"Sure what is it Y/N"

"Will you go get me some tampons, your the only one not swimming"

"Sure babe he said getting up and grabbing his shirt and keys.

•Niall• (Age 12)

All the boys were downstairs watching the game. You were on your period and needed pads. You walked down stairs and decided asking Louis would be the best idea.

"Louis will you come here a second" you ask. He smiles and gets up following you into the kitchen.

"I need tampons like now" He nods not saying an embarrassing word, grabs his coat and tells you to hang tight while he goes and gets your items.

•Louis• ( Age 14)

Louis loved to tease you and you knew better than to ask him to buy you tampons. You would never get to live it down. Harry was over an he wasn't mean to you so you figured he would be a safe bet. He walked by you and grabbed his hand.

"Haz will you get me some tampons, Lou won't let me live it down if I ask him"

"Yea babe, I know he can be a right arse sometimes" he said and told Louis he was going to get some snacks for the movie marathon he decided to have since you would want to cuddle.

•Harry•(Age 11)

You woke up a wet feeling under you. You groaned knowing you had gotten your period. You stood up and right on your baby pink bed sheets was a big blood stain. You stood up putting on your only pad. You called Liam being the sweet heart he is he not only got you pads but Nutella as well. You thanked him and hugged him. Harry had just woke up. He smirked when he saw the blood stains on your bed.

•Zayn•(Age 12)

Being trapped in a bathroom at a restraunt waiting for Niall the only boy who you could ask to get you tampons with out him laughing or teasing you was embarrassing. Finally Niall handed you a pink box of tampons. You thanked him saying he was an angel. He just laughed.