#41

Protective

Today the 5SOS boys and their kids, were all meeting up at Luke's house to have a little get to gather.

Michael's son, Brandon is 13 and has promised his dad to protect Luke's 7 year old daughter, Allyson.

Calum and Ashton's, Braydon and Jonathan, are 9.

Allyson's POV

"Do you guys wanna go play on the swing set?" I ask, Braydon and Jonathan.

"No, we don't play with babies!" They say, looking at me.

"But, I'm 7, I'm not a baby!" I say.

"Yes you are! Nobody likes to play with babies, like you!" Braydon says.

"Yea! Me and Braydon are gonna go play on the swing set and your not allowed to come, because we are older!"

"Okay." I mumble going to sit in the driveway. I don't even know what I did wrong! They played with me last week!

"Hey Allyson! Why aren't you playing on the swing set? You love to swing!" My older cousin, Brandon says, sitting beside me.

"I'm not allowed." I say, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Why not?" He asks pulling me into his lap.

"Because I'm a baby, they don't wanna play with babies like me!" I say, burying my face in his neck.

"Aw, come on!" He says, putting me on his hip and carrying me inside.

"What's wrong with Allyson?" Daddy asks coming up to us.

"Hold on, I'm gonna set her down then I'll tell you." Brandon says, to daddy.

"How about you go in your room, and I'll come watch a movie after I talk to your daddy okay?" Brandon says to me.

"Okay!" I say, running to my room.

Brandon's POV

"Brandon! What happened?" Luke asks.

"I came outside because I saw Allyson sitting in the driveway and she said that Braydon and Jonathan don't wanna play with her because she's a baby." I say. The 4 look at me and chuckle.

"That sounds like your dad and Luke." Ashton says. I smile.

"Well thanks for helping her, I think it's time we had a talk with those 2 boys." Luke says, pointing towards the back door.

"Well I'm gonna go watch a movie with her!" I say running up the stairs.

"Hey cutie!" I say, sliding into the bed beside Allyson.

"Hi Brandon." She says snuggling up to me. I smile and watch as she falls asleep.

Ashton's POV

"Well she may be younger than you guys, but you still have to play with her!" I say to Jonathan.

"But Dad!" He whines.

"No whining! You better go apologize to!" I say to him.

"Yea, you too!" Calum says, pointing to Brayden.

"Why? Dad.." Brayden whines.

"Brayden! That is your little cousin, and she offered to play with you on the swing set and you guys told her she couldn't play on HER swing set!" Calum, exclaims throwing his hands in the air.

"Fine." Brayden says, and they head towards her room.

"I can't believe they told her that!" Calum says, running his hands through his hair.

Brayden's POV

I quietly open the door, and find Allyson asleep, with Brandon's arms around her.

"What do you 2 want?" Brandon asks.

"We came to apologize." We say, looking down at hands.

Brandon's POV

"Hey Allyson wake up, those boys have something to say to you." I whisper in her ear.

She stirs and makes grabby hands at me. I pull her up into my lap and kiss the top of her head.

"We're sorry we told you that you couldn't play with us." Braydon says. Jonathan agrees.

"Brandon?" She asks, tilting her head up at me.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"Will you play with us on the swing set?" She asks, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Sure." I say. We head outside and I push her on the swing.