#66

A/N IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. Comment ideas. LUKES IS REALLY LONG SO IT WILL BE POSTED SEPERATELY

Periods

Calum (Age 11)

You had only had your period one other time, and this was unexpected. You knew that when you woke up, and you were bloody, and your stomach was tied into a thousand nots, what was happening.

"CALUM!" You yell, putting on your last pad, and walking to his room.

"What is it?" He asks, annoyed.

"I started my um my period? I don't have any pads." You mumble, embarrassed to no end.

"Why would you tell me? I am no help to you." He says.

You groan. Your stomach was literally killing you.

"Go get me some pads!" You say, biting your lip, tears brimming your eyes.

"I don't know what to get! No!" He yells.

You go grab the box.

"Match the pictures together you idiot!" You say shoving the box into his hands.

You crawl into his bed and squeeze a pillow really tight, sighing when he finally leaves to get you some pads.

Calum comes back, throws the box at you, then crawling back into bed with you.

"What was that for?" You whimper, thinking he was upset with you.

"I'm not mad babe, come here." He whispers.

You snuggle into him, sighing contently when his arms wrap around you and his lips kiss your forehead.

Ashton (Age 13)

You and Ash had been watching movies, and you knew you were on your period, but you didn't normally cramp, well this time was different.

You didn't want to ruin your day with Ashton, so you just decided to tough through it.

By the middle of the movie, you were biting back tears, your stomach was in knots, and it was killing you.

"You okay babe?" Ashton asks, patting your knee.

"Mm, mm." You moan, clutching your stomach, letting the tears fall.

"What's wrong?" He asks opening his arms, and re-situating himself.

You crawl into his arms, and whimper out 'tummy ache', like a 6 year old.

He nods, and his hands travel down to your tummy and begin rubbing soft circles. He kisses your forehead, and whispers to go to sleep, in your ear.

Michael (Age 15)

You had plans tonight, but due to the events that happened this morning you were heading to your older brothers flat to cuddle and watch him play video games.

"Hey cutie." He smiles, swinging opening the door and hugging you.

You set down your duffel bag, and crawl up on the couch and curl into a ball.

"Are you okay sissy?" He asks.

"My tummy hurts a little." You say, holding onto a pillow.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He asks.

"Would you get me a heating pad, or a Tylenol?"

He nods, and grabs you a Tylenol and a glass of water, watching you take the pill, then setting the glass beside you.

"Do you want to watch me? Or maybe when the Tylenol kicks in you can play to?"

You nod and lay down, then eventually joining Mikey to play video games.