#122

You're Scared of the Dark and the Power goes Out ||

The storm had already scared you to death, and not to mention the four boys weren't helping much. The teasing was relentless but when the power went out, you screamed bloody murder, tears pricking your eyes.

You hated the dark, it scared you, you didn't know why, but it honestly made you cry every time.

"M-Mikey!" You cry out, your voice cracked and strangled, as if you were choking it out.

He sighs softly, not knowing how serious your fear was until now.

"Shh kitten, I'm here, I promise." He coos turning on his phone flashlight then pulling you into his lap, while Ashton quickly lit some candles.

"I-I'm sorry! It's j-just s-scares me!" You sob, clinging to your older brother, he wraps his arms around you, cooing.

"Shh baby, you're okay, Bubby won't let anything hurt you, I promise." He coos, and Michael never broke his promises.

You nod, still sniffling slightly, his rocking had calmed you down greatly.

"T-thank you." You whisper in his ear now highly embarrassed as the boys were here.

"Anything for my baby sister, come on I'll tuck you in, yeah?" He coos, as the power flicks on.

"Y-yes please." You sniffle as he lays you down, cooing softly.

"Goodnight Kitten, Bubby loves you so so much, and if you need me come get me." He coos and plugs in your little nightlight handing you your teddy and kissing your head, pulling the covers up tightly to your chin, and shutting the door leaving it cracked.