#68

'Go Away'

All I did was say 'go away, I don't wanna talk' to Michael, as I walked in from school crying. Ashton started a huge uproar, yelling at me, for being disrespectful and rude. Yes I knew better than to say something with attitude towards someone older than me, but I couldn't help it. I was upset and being irrational.

All day long, people had picked on me, teased me, hell someone purposely spilled milk on me. I just wanted to come home, and talk to Ash, but his friends were here, meaning they weren't leaving until morning, if that. It was Friday.

Since I was being disrespectful, I'm now in my room. What the hell? I'm 14, I don't need to be fucking treated like a child, but I'm not going to cause a scene, not with his friends here.

I just sighed and pulled out a red spiral note book and began writing my essay on earthquakes and the damage they do to things/people.

After writing that and typing it, someone comes up to my room, knocking.

"Who is it?" I squeak, standing up from my desk chair, and opening the door, to see my big brother.

"What do you want?" I grumble, crossing my arms.

"Don't look at me like that, but we are going to get pizza, you want to come?"

"No, I've got homework." I lied, to embarrassed to actually walk down there, because he humiliated me, by yelling at me, they were all snickering the whole time.

"Oh, alright, I love you." He says, kissing my forehead. I smile, and say I love you, back, kissing his cheek.

Although, I am pissed at him, he's still my brother, and I'm going to tell him I love him. No matter how annoying he gets, I still love him.

I sigh, laying on my bed pulling my covers up on top of me. Wishing I actually did have homework, so I could do something, I close my eyes, and take a nap.

"Y/N, sweet heart, wake up." Ashton coos.

"Hmm?" I ask, sitting up, and rubbing my eyes.

"Come and eat?"

"Can I eat up here?" I ask, whispering.

"Why? You didn't want to go with us, and now you don't want to eat with us, what's up with you?" He asks.

"I'm just embarrassed, you embarrassed me in front of them, and I don't wanna go see them." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry! But you were being rude, I probably should have said something in private though. We can talk about why you were crying when you came in, I'm your brother you're crazy if you think I didn't notice that." He says, smiling down at me.

I whine, and hug his neck, as he stands up I wrap my legs around his waist.

He smirks, no matter how old I get, I'm convinced Ashton will carry me if I ask. His hands are just below my butt, making sure I won't fall. He carries me down the steps, and I nuzzle my face in his neck.

"Don't be shy." He whispers.

"Why not? I'm an embarrassment." I whine, as he sets me in a chair.

"You are not. You're fucking amazing, don't ever say anything different!" It's Michael that says it, blushing I look down.

"Thank you." I mumble.

He smiles, and pats my knee.

"So what had you in a pissy mood?" Calum asks, as he opens the pizza box, an grabbing a slice.

"Things." I mumble.

"Well no shit, details perhaps?" Luke asks, smiling, his lip ring showing.

"People at school were just being mean all day, someone poured milk on me, it was just a bad day." I say, pulling my legs underneath me, and grabbing a piece of pizza.

"Why were they being mean?" Calum asks.

"I don't know, they don't like me maybe? Most don't." I mumble.

"Well fuck them, don't listen to them, they're all stupid anyways." Michael groans, making me giggle.

"Yea, don't listen to them, they aren't worth your time." Luke says.

"I try, but it's hard, everything they say is true, anyways, you act like I'm pretty, or something." I mumble everything after hard.

"Y/N Irwin, you are gorgeous, and you have an amazing personality, don't talk down about yourself." Ashton chimes.

I've heard it a thousand times, but the dozens of times they call me fat, ugly, a whore, slut, bitch, and so much more will always overweigh, the nice things.

"Can I go back up to my room, please?" I ask, setting down the half eaten pizza.

"Finish your pizza." No. I don't want to, I canted eat it, no. 'Fat whore, starve yourself.' Is all that I can think of.

"Ashton, please." I whisper, looking at him. Currently, battling depression, self harm, purging, and fasting, surely he would understand that I can't eat that much all at once.

"Oh, yeah, okay, don't, do that." He says, atleast he's nice enough not to tell them. He means don't purge.

Pushing in my chair, I quickly rush up the stairs, into my room.

About 20 minutes later, it's almost midnight, and Ashton comes up to my room.

"Hey, cutie, can I come in?" He asks.

"Mhm." I say, as he opens the door, waving for me to scoot over. I do an he slides into my bed, opening his arms, I scoot back over into his arms.

"I'm so proud of you, you are actually eating without puking and your 2 weeks clean." He says, his lips kissing my forehead.

"I wouldn't be anywhere without you, Ash. I would probably be in the hospital, thank you for helping me, and not telling Mum, and not telling your friends, or laughing, or anything." I say, laying my head on his chest.

"We're siblings, we do that for each other, and I'll always be your big brother, go to sleep sweetie, I'll be here when you wake up, I promise." He says.

I nod, and close my eyes, falling asleep, in his arms, and I wouldn't want to fall asleep any other place.