#34

Your Adopted

•Zayn• (Age 14)

Today your new adopted family, was coming to get you. You were extremely nervous. No you had not been abused or anything. You just were nervous.

"Y/N, your new adopted brother is here to pick you up!" Ms.Brittany said.

Brother? No one mentioned a brother, 3 sisters yes, but no brother.

"Hi! I'm Zayn." He says. You nod.

"I'm Y/N." You mumble. He grins.

"It's okay to be shy, I normally am too." He says grabbing your hand, and leading you to his car.

"Do you care if I ask you some questions? If not I understand." You grin, you like your adopted brother.

"No I don't mind, your really nice." You say. He smiles.

"Well first, don't think being adopted makes you different. Your already my little sister, and I already want to be protective, but I read your file so let's talk about what you like." He says. You nod.

"I really like to read." You say.

"Oh cool, I like to read aswell. Do you like Harry Potter?" He asks. Your eyes light up.

"I love Harry Potter!" You say. He chuckles.

"How about when we get home, the other girls will be at school and our parents are at work, we can watch some Harry Potter movies?"

"That would be amazing!" You say, as he pulls in. Zayn grins. He helps you with your stuff.

Once you get settled you and him lay down in the bed and start watching the movie. Halfway through you fall asleep. The last thing you remember is Zayn kissing your head and says,

"I love you Y/N."