#33

Another Boy Babysits You

Liam (Age 6)

Today was your 6th birthday, you had invited all the boys, and some friends from your kindergarten class. So far only Zayn had shown up.

"Hey birthday girl!" Zayn says, picking you up. You squeal. He grins.

"Hey Zayn, can you watch her for a little bit? I need to get some balloons."

"Yea, I can watch her." He says, tickling your belly. You squirm. He nods.

"So what's your birthday theme?" Zayn asks.

"It's these weally pretty pwincesses! Like Cinderella!"

"Really? That's cool." He says.

•Niall• (Age 4)

Harry was babysitting you tonight, and to say you were excited was an understatement.

"Ni Ni!" You say pulling on his pants leg.

"Yes princess?" He asks, looking down at you.

"When Hawwy coming?" You ask for the 4th time.

"He should be here-.." He was interrupted by Harry knocking on the door.

"Hawwy!" You yell, running towards the door.

"Y/N!" He yells, mocking your tone.

"Alright, I'll be back in about 2 hours." Niall says, kissing your cheek.

"Bye Ni!" You yell. He waves.

"Alright, what should we do cutie?" He asks, picking you up.

"We watch Nemo?" You ask. He nods.

•Harry• (Age 2)

"NO HAZZY NO LEAVE!" You yell clinging to him.

"Hey, Y/N look your gonna stay with Louis okay?" He says.

"No." You mumble, holding on tight.

"Hey Y/N, look at Louis." Louis says. You turn to face him.

"We can watch the Little Mermaid, and eat ice cream?" He says. You unwrap yourself and Louis picks you up.

"Bye, Haz loves you." You kiss his cheek.

"Wuv you too!" You call.

•Zayn• (Age 14)

No you did not need a babysitter, but you were so sick, and Zayn had to attend a meeting, and you could not stay by yourself. Zayn called Niall, to make sure you do take your medicine and that your okay of course.

"Right Y/N you need to take your medicine." He says.

"But Ni it tastes awful!" You whine.

"Please don't be difficult! I'm not good at this." He whines. You sigh, and swallow the medicine. He grins and pats your head.

"Do you want to watch tv?" He asks, you nod. He lets you pick. You decide on SpongeBob.

You were tired, and you wanted to lay down.

"Come here Y/N." He says opening his arms.

"I'll get you sick." You say.

"I don't care, your sick and obviously tired, get the fuck over here!" You comply and crawl into his arms.

•Louis• (Age 9)

You hadn't gotten to spend much time with Liam, so he said you could come over to his flat and have a fun day.

"Thanks Li, this was perfectly planned, I have to go to the studio." You had your overnight bag, just incase, Lou got out late.

"You wanna go to the park?" He asks.

"Um I guess, only if you want to." You say.

"Alright let's go!" He says, grabbing his keys. You set your bag down and head towards the car.

"Oh my gosh Liam you aren't going to fit down that slide! Your too big!" You yell. He slides down with ease, fake scoffing.

"I can't believe you would say such a thing!" He says, grabbing you and tickling you, luckily the park was empty.

"Li! Stop!" You say falling to the ground.

"Apologize!" He says.

"I'm sorry!" You yell, he grins and sets you back up.