#53

You Two Fight

Ashton(Age 12)

"No! Ashton, shut up!" You scream, as he continues to tease you.

"What? Would you rather me do this when Luke is at the house in what? 30 minutes?" He asks.

"No! No! No need for that!" You chuckle nervously. Ashton had somehow figured out that you thought his band mate was attractive. Probably Mum.

"He thinks it's cute." He says, casually, looking at his phone.

"You told?" You scream, storming up to your room.

"Damnit." He mumbles.

"Hey mates!" He says. You can hear him from your room, he doesn't even care, that you're mad. Frustrated, you scream into your pillow.

Ashton's POV

"Where's your sister?" Michael asks.

"We're fighting." I mumble.

"Every time we come over you guys are fighting? What the hell?" Calum

says.

"Is this about what you texted me?" Luke asks.

"Yes."

"You don't tell her you told! You dumb ass!" Luke says, slapping the back of my head.

"I know that now!"

"Do you want me to talk to her?" Luke asks.

"Honestly, I don't know how she'll react to you going up there." I say, running my fingers through my hair. I absolutely cannot stand it when she is mad at me, or we're fighting.

"Well I guess we will just have to find out!" He says, jogging up the steps.

Luke's POV

"Y/N Love, would you let me in?" I ask, knocking softly on her door.

"Did you come up here to tease me to?" She asks, her voice muffled.

"No, not on my agenda!" I say, a smile playing on my lips.

Her door opens and she runs back to the bed; her head is in her hands; her knees are pulled close to her.

"Love? Are you crying? Please tell me you're not crying." I ask, rubbing her back.

"Just embarrassed, and annoyed." She mumbles.

"I'm not even going to bring it up, if it upsets you, but you need to talk to your brother, I don't care when, as long as you do, Mikey's trying to stop him from pulling his hair out." I say, pulling her into my lap and hugging her.

She hugs me back tightly. I smile down at her, she is the cutest thing ever.

"I'll talk to him." She mumbles into my chest.

"Good. Wanna go downstairs now?"

"Sure." She mumbles, following me down the stairs.

"How do you do that? She just throws things at the door until I go away!" Ashton says.

Y/N POV

"Luke's forcing us to work out our problems." I say.

"Ah, well I'm sorry." Ashton says, opening his arms.

"I'm sorry too." I say, laying my head on his chest, and snuggling into him. He smiles, and kisses my forehead.

Michael(Age 14)

"What are these, Y/N?" Michael, your older brother asks.

You look up, and slip on your glasses, the bag unclear. Once your eyes adjust, you realize it's the bag, that has all your tampons/ pads, pantyliners, stuff for your period, which you were currently on.

"Um, nothing!" You say, standing up and going to reach for it.

"Obviously it's something!" He giggles, running down the steps.

"Mikey! Give it back! Please!" You scream, chasing him.

He unzips the bag, peeking inside.

"Do you even actually need these?" He asks, a smirk on his face.

"Yes Michael I do!" You say, biting the inside of your cheek to keep from screaming.

"What? You aren't even old enough for these things!" He taunts.

By now your cheeks are flushed bright red, and tears are brimming your eyes.

"Shit, I'm sorry, here you go." He says, trying to come up to you.

You grab the bag, and turn around, running up the stairs.

"I hate you!" You scream, slamming the door.

"Michael, where's your sister?" Your mum asks.

"In her room." He says, and he surely doesn't sound like he normally does. Had he been crying?

You sigh, and push yourself up from the bed, and slip into his room.

"Y/N?" He asks, a tremble in his voice.

"Hey Mikey." You whisper, slipping beside him.

No matter what he did, you always would love him, and he would always be your big brother.

"I'm really sorry, I was being a dick, mum told me you were um yea.." He trails off.

"It's okay Mikey." I say, snuggling into him.

He kisses my forehead, and cuddles me, his hand rubbing smoothing circles on my tummy.

"Thank you Mikey." I whisper.

"Mmhm, anytime, I love you."

"Love you too."

Calum(Age 13)

"Calum? Will you get me a Tylenol?" You ask, hissing in pain. Your braces had been put on, and your stomach was in knots.

"You have legs get it yourself."

"C-Cal please! I feel like I'm gonna puke if I stand up!" You say, tears now streaming down your face, due to your mouth aching.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" He says, grabbing Tylenol and Oragel.

"Bubbys sorry, I didn't know!" He says, setting you against his legs, rubbing your stomach. You sigh contently, and fall asleep.

A/N CALUMS WAS SHIT I KNOW. But I'm about to post Luke's, and it's for my best friend and it's LONG.