#98

Baby Brothers Getting Bullied

I hiss as I clean the open cuts on my legs and arms, from a brutal beating from a couple Year 12's. I sigh, this is getting sickening. The wounds get deeper, the tears get harder, the pain gets stronger.

"Luke! Where the fuck did those come from?!" Calum, my older brother yells, no way I can tell him some of his best mates were the reason I came home, crying my eyes out like a baby, and cleaning open wounds.

"I uh, fell." I say, applying some bandages.

"Bull shit!" He growls. "ASHTON! MIKEY!" He yells, my eyes widen in fear. They can't find out, they'll make fun of me for the rest of my life, they can't. No. I sigh and fall to the ground. 'I hate my life, hate myself.' I mumble.

"What happened, bub?" Ashton asks, ruffling my hair.

"I. Fell." I repeat.

"That's bull shit!" Michael yells. I flinch, and my arms immediately go to my face, 'don't hit me!' I cower.

"We would never hit you!" Calum says, sighing.

"Hey, Luke, let's go to my room and talk alright?" Ashton asks, smiling softly. I had only been in Ashton's room a handful of times, when he was yelling at me because I broke my phone, when he was comforting me because I was scared and now when I'm about to tell him I'm being bullied.

"I know how this stuff works, I got bullied real bad in high-school is that the problem?" He asks, sighing.

"Y-yea, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to disappoint you!" I cry, rocking back and forth, my knees pulled tight to my chest.

"You didn't disappoint me, or Mikey, of Calum, okay?" I nod, softly smiling.

"A-ash? Did you ever, wa-want to like die?" I ask, stuttering a lot.

"Yea, all the time, but it gets better, it really does, LUKEY." Ashton says, pulling me into a hug.

"Who's doing it?" He asks, I shutter, knowing this is the part where Calum hates me.

"C-Calum's mates, the rest of the footie team!" I cry, hiding in Ashton's shoulder.

"CALUM!" Ashton screams.

"You're football team, would be the reason LUKE has a giant fucking gash in his leg and a cut lip and a black eye, plus-" he lifts my shirt up a bit, "-bruised ribs!"

I'm crying by now and mumbling into Ashton's Chest about how sorry I am.

"Luke, you cannot blame yourself!" Ashton sighs.

"I'm sorry!" I cry, I can't help it, it's my first instinct, always has been.

Calum pulls me into a hug and I sigh and hug him back. "I'll talk to them alright?"

"What if it gets worse?" I say, my lip trembling.

"Then you move schools, that's final." Ashton states.

Authors Note- part 2??

5 Seconds Of Summer and One Direction ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara