#48

Photo Shoot

Your mum Liz, had decided that she wanted you and your 3 older brothers to have a photo shoot, so she could have pictures for Christmas and such.

"Come on munchkin!" Luke yells, up the stairs.

I didn't know how the photo shoot was going to go, because the photographer was trying to catch the sibling relationship between the four of you. Which you didn't know how that would go, yes you loved all your brothers and they loved you but you were nervous about what they were going to make you do. You knew he was crazy so..

"What's wrong?" Luke asks, patting your knee, as he pulls into the studio.

"I'm just nervous." I mumble.

"It'll be okay, me and you are first." He says, kissing the top of your head.

"Wait first?" You ask.

"Oh yea, mum is making you go with each of us and I'll go with everyone in the family then Ben then Jack, then single pictures, and then all 4 of us!" He says, smiling. I nod.

"Hello, are you the Hemmings?" The receptionist asks.

"Um, yeah, but there should be 2 more of us?" Luke answers.

"Oh they are already back there!" She says pointing to the door. We walk through the door and see my other 2 brothers.

"Ben! Jack!" I yell hugging them both.

They chuckled and hugged me back.

"Right are you guys ready?" I tense slightly, but nod, Ben gives me a look, but doesn't say anything.

"Where are the 2 youngest?" He asks, snapping his fingers and pointing over there.

"The oldest over there with Tasha." He says pointing to the other photographer.

"Pick some silly props, actually fuck it be yourselves! That's what your mum wants." He says, Luke laughs, and wraps a boa around my neck, I give him a frilly hat and jump on his back, sticking my tongue out.

"Get off of me!" He tips himself back. I squeal and he falls.

"These are funny pictures!"

"Why don't you all switch?"

"BEN!" I yell, jumping on his back, he grins up at me, and kisses my cheek, luckily the photographer got that. We take a few more pictures, then I run to Jack.

He holds me up in the air, spinning me around.

*To The Group Pictures*

"Um, I normally do this with them when they are younger, but who's the most ticklish?" The photographer asks. I groan, and raise my hand.

"Boys, have fun!" He cheers and they begin tickling mercilessly, causing me to laugh and roll.

"ST-STOP!" I yell. They smile.

"Love you!" The sync.

"Mmhm." I groan.

"Now I'm assuming that you 3 are whipped for her? According to your mum, anyways." He smirks, they all blush while I smirk.

"Carry her, like all of you grab an arm or leg, and hold her." I groan as I'm man handled.

"Smile!" He calls, I smile brightly.

"Now all of you do a pose, for the big portrait. We all get in order from smallest to tallest and each lean a different way.

"I'll mail you guys the pictures thank you!" He says.

"Your welcome!" They smile.

*2 weeks later.*

"Oh my gosh! I love them!" Mum squeals.

"This is so lovely!" She says, pointing to the one where we lined up.

"Look at Y/N's an I's!" Luke giggles.

"Oh my gosh! You two are mental!" She smiles hitting Luke with the envelope.

"I still love him though!" I yell, throwing my arms around him.

"Aw, Ben and Y/N's are so loving!" She coos, I giggle and lean my head into Ben's chest.