#8

BSM One Direction, Harry is your Boyfriend and Louis is your overprotective brother.

You know the saying Best Friends Brother? Well that was a reality for you. But more like Brothers Best Friend. Harry and I had bee dating for about 6 months now. But there was just 1 problem, Louis was oblivious to the whole thing.Louis was a bit over protective so you just kinda kept it a secret. But today you decided enough was enough and you and Harry were going to tell him. The rest of the boys knew and supported you. Hell even 5SOS, Gemma, Anne, Mum, and Robin were okay with it! Harry knocked on the door, you quickly opened the door and are greeted with a quick peck on the lips. "Dont be nervous babe" he whispers in your ear. The two of you break away right before Louis walks in.

"Hey Mate" he calls pulling Harry in for a hug. You smiled.

"Uh Louis can us 3 talk in private" You say looking at your Mum and nodding. She smiled at you. He nodded walking towards your room. Harry and you followed him. Harry laced your hands together squeezing yours reassuringly. Smiling Louis turned around and saw your laced hands and gasp.

"Y-Y-Your dating my bestfriend and sister" He studders.

"Lou calm down please I-I wanted to tell you I was just afraid of how you would react" you say quickly. After a couple of minutes he calmed down.

"And you love eachother right" He asks. You nod smiling at eachother. He grins before saying

"Alright mate but if she ever crys over you and it's not tears of joy you die and i'll make sure it looks like a bloody accident." Harry nods quickly.