#111

"Calum! Seriously stop it!" You squeal, batting his hands away, as he tries to tickle you. He laughs but nods, "let's watch a movie yeah?" He asks, smiling and you nod, crawling into his lap, cuddling with him.

Your older brother, Luke, took in the scene unfolding before him and his fists clenched, obviously angry, that angered laced with jealousy, you were his little sister, not Calum's. He was supposed to cuddle with you, and watch movies, not Calum. He watched a bit longer, thinking you would ask him to watch with you but no, that didn't happen. He stood up and ran out of the room, and up to his room, slamming his door shut, causing you to look up quickly.

"What was that about?" Calum asks, confusion evident in his face. "I'll go talk to him, find out what's up." You sigh, walking up the wooden steps, hands running up the banister.

"Lukey, what's wrong?" You ask, softly, sitting beside him, rubbing his back. "Nothing, Y/N." He growls. "Go spend time with Calum!" He spits, and your eyes widen in realization. "Lucas! Are you jealous?" You smirk, biting your lip to keep from giggling.

He groans and nods, vigorously. "You're my baby sister, not his!" He whines, blushing. "Aw Lukey!" You coo, running your hands through his hair.

"I love you so much, and I could never replace you, you're the best big brother ever and I only spend time with Calum because we aren't as close as Ash and I, or Mikey and me." You explain softly. "I'm sorry, Y/N I just don't want you to forget about me." He sniffles, wiping his eyes.

"I could never forget about my big brother, I love you too much." You say, softly. "I love you so much sissy, I love everything about you, thank you, so much." He whispers, placing a sloppy kiss on your cheek to annoy you.

"Luke! Gross!" You squeal, wiping your cheek, giggling. He laughs and smiles at you. "You don't like my kisses?" He teases and you shake your head in disgust.

"Mate, I'm gonna head home, before it gets too dark alright?" Calum asks, popping his head in. "Alright Cal, bye!" I laugh and you hug him goodbye and I smile.

"Movies now?" I ask giggling, and you nod.

Authors Note- what would you guys think if I added variety to my blog? Maybe posting one direction imagines? and possibly adding some romance? Leave your thoughts in my ask box! xx