#126

He Tickles You ||

You had taken Harry's boots. His favorite pair of brown leather boots.

He always took your stuff, always, wether it was your diary or your favorite sweater, your jacket or just one of your shoes. Just one.

"Y/N!" Harry yells up the stairs, you stand up, bookmarking your book and setting it on your nightstand.

"Yeah?" You ask, innocently, smiling sweetly up at your older brother.

"Where are my boots?" He asks, knowing you had taken them to get back at him.

"I dunno, they're not my shoes." You say, lying through your teeth, not looking at him. That gave you away. You were a bad liar.

"You're lying little one. You're a bad liar, and you shouldn't lie to your big brother." He tsks, looking down at you, smirking.

You back away from him, giggling nervously. "Oh.. Sorry about that." You giggle. "But I'm not telling." You add.

He lunges, picking you up and grinning, holding you against him tickling you with his other hand.

You laugh loudly and squeal, squirming against Harry, thrashing. "HARRY NO! OKAY OKAY I GIVE I GIVE, T-THEY'RE UNDER MY BED." You squeal.

"Thanks baby sis." He grins and drops you, hitting the floor not too hard and dressing in his boots and going to his car.

authors note- 

hey guys!! so I'm writing some new stories, check out happily, its a louis fanfic and its pretty fluffy and such, not to mention, Sydnee and I are writing. But anyways, here is an early update for you, xx -taylor