#93

You Call Him Dad

Ashton had raised you since you were 2, and he was probably the best boy to ever raise you, now you were 13.

"Hey Dad-" you say, accidentally, causing you to drop your phone, and run up to your room and shut your door, to scared to even look him in the eye.

"Y/N WAIT!" He calls, running up the steps, if he was being honest he had wanted you to call him dad, you used to when you were younger.

"I'm so sorry, Ash!" You scream, crying.

"Baby, let me in." He coos, his voice soft, he wasn't even mad.

"Yea?" You ask, shamefully, opening the door.

"Look at me? I will be 110% okay if you call me dad, okay? I've raised you and that won't hurt me a bit, okay?"

"Really?"

"Yea, I promise munchkin."

"Thanks, dad." You say smiling.

He looks down, and chokes back tears.

"I've wanted to hear you say that since you stopped when you were 7!" He says, pulling you into a hug.

"Ash- I mean Dad, sorry."

"Hey, it could take a little bit, and you don't have to right now? Take your time, you can flip flop if you want, alright?" He says, kissing your forehead.

It wasn't like anything was going to change, he had always done the dad things so it wasn't that different.

*16 Months Later*

"Daddy?" You whimper, sliding open the door, scared because of the massive thunderstorm going on outside.

"What's wrong princess?" He asks, patting the bed beside him.

"I'm scared.." You trail, embarrassed.

"Aw, come on!" He coos, pulling you into the bed and throwing his arm around you and kissing your head.

Eventually you fall asleep in your dads arm a smile on your face.