#94

Basically Me & My Friend are writing sibling imagines, & we are using the name Asher for the brother, and Allyson for the girl.

Allyson's Age- 13

Asher's Age- 17

"Hey twerp!" Asher, my older brother, teases.

"Hey." I say smiling at him slightly.

"What's this?" He asks, snatching the paper.

"Ash! Give it back!" I scream, chasing him up the steps.

"Why? Do you want it?" He asks, a smirk on his face.

"Yes! Very much!" I scream, stretching trying to reach it.

"What is it anyways?!" He asks, holding me back, while he reads it.

"And if I ripped this up, what would happen?"

"No! It's my extra credit!" Why the heck did mom let him watch me after school?!

"Oh? Is the perfect little goodie goodie failing?!" He asks, faking shock.

"Yes.." I say, looking down embarrassed.

I have never failed a class, ever, and now to be in 8th grade, and your mathematics grade plummeting, you were terrified. I sit down, laying my head against the wall and running my hand down my face.

"Hey hey." Asher says, sliding down the wall next to you.

"Hmm?" You ask, tired, you'd never studied and done so much online homework in your life.

"It's gonna be alright, I'll help you, what's the subject?" He asks, pulling you into his lap, and rubbing your back.

"Math and Multi Step Equations.." You sigh, tears leaking down your cheeks, looking down in embarrassment.

"Come on Allie Bug, don't cry! You're so so smart, you can do this, you're just stressed."

"I'm not smart." I say, simply.

"Yes you are." He says, pulling me up and back down to the dining room.

"Thank you." I whisper, kissing his cheek.

"You're welcome." He smiles, kissing the top of my head.

"You have to distribute to the different things in the parentheses, then you can solve like a normal equation.." He starts.

*About an hour later*

"Thank you so much!" I say, hugging him tightly. He chuckles.

*Later that night*

"No after school fights?" Mom asks, walking in, smiling when she sees me and Asher snuggled up to the couch.

"Nope!" We both say, smiling.

"I love my little baby sister!" He coos, making me blush, and turn over and hide my face in his chest.