#10

BSM You Have a crush on another member

Louis•(Age 12)

"Y/N Like Harry Y/N likes Harry" Louis screamed through the house.

"Louis shut up" you screamed. He laughed and continued chanting through the house. This was okay somewhat until Harry walked in chuckling a deep chuckle.You ran up the steps blushing like crazy.

•Zayn•(age 2)

"Zaynie uncle Wou Wou come over"

"Yea Baby" he cooed.

"Zaynie which one I wear for uncle wou" You say. He chuckles.

"Do you have a crush on Lou? " he says.

"Yes we gonna get mawwied" Louis knocked on the door, you squealed. Zayn picked you up and took you down the steps, and explained the situation to Louis. He smiled and picked you up and pretended to be your 'boyfriend'.

•Niall•(age 4)

"Uncle Wiwi" you scream. He jumped up and ran up the stairs to find you playing with your dolls.

"What is it Y/N" he says smiling.

"Am I awwoed to have a cwush on you" you say. He chuckles.

"Come Here Y/N" you walk over to him. He smiles and says

"Sure you can have a crush on me" You cheered and told him about your wedding.

•Liam•(age 6)

Zayn had known you had a crush on him. Today he and the boys were playing and you hugged him and said,

"Zaynie can we get married" he chuckled and nodded.

"But 1st I have to get permission from Liam alright". You nodded murmuring he better say yes.

"Zayn you better not hurt her she's only six" Liam says. Liam went and helped you put on a dress and then you guys had a fake ceremony. Later the fans trended "#Perriebetterwatchouty/ncoming"

•Harry•(age 8)

Niall had been doing little things to flirt with you all day. What you didn't know was that Harry read your journal and found out you liked Niall and had told him.