#74

Annoying Times Four

Having 4 older brothers is hard, and annoying; I know. I have them.

Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Calum Hemmings. Then there's me, Y/N Hemmings.

"Mikey!" I yell, stomping down the stairs, hearing his snickers.

"Yes?" He muses, a shit eating grin on his face.

"Give. Me. Back. My. Glasses!" I scream, blind, not knowing if I was even talking to Mikey.

"Michael, she can't see, man that ain't cool." Ashton, my oldest brother, chuckles.

He hands them to me, then snatches them back up.

"Mikeeeeey!" I whine.

"Here you go little one." He teases, slipping them on my face, and ruffling my hair.

I glare at him, and go sit on the couch, grabbing the remote, and flipping through the channels.

"Hey shorty, give me!" Calum yells, jumping right on top of me.

"Ooh. Cal, get off, here!" I yell handing him the remote.

He giggles and kisses my cheek, moving a seat down.

"Cal?" I ask, looking anywhere but his eyes, he flips onto a channel, and looks at me.

"Cuddles?" I whisper, blushing.

"Of course!" He laughs, opening his arms.

I crawl into his arms, mainly laying in between his legs, with his arms around my tummy.

We lay and watch Spongebob, until about 12, when Luke comes out of the shower, shaking his hair, and drying the sides.

"Alright, go shower, we're going to the shops, you need clothes." Ashton orders, snapping his fingers and pointing towards the shower.

"Yes mom!" I tease, walking up the steps.

"You talk to me that way, you won't go to the movies tonight with that boy!" He teases.

"Boy? What boy?" Michael yells.

"ASH! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING!" I screech, running up the steps and into the shower before they can interrogate me.

I try and take a slow shower, but eventually I have to get out of the shower. I dry my body and hair, then I curl my hair, and put on a cute pair of shorts and a top.

I slowly walk down the wooden cherry oak steps, trying not to make a sound, but my flats clack against the wood, making my presence aware to my brothers in the room.

"Go strait to the car, we will follow!" Ashton says.

I giggle and nod, walking strait out to the car like he asked. Buckling my seatbelt, I turn my head to see Luke, my youngest older brother, scooting into the car beside me.

"Hello short stuff!" He teases, pulling me into his arm and ruffling my hair.

"LUKE! THIS HAS HAIRSPRAY IN IT, STOP YOU ARE GOING TO MESS IT UP!" I yell, getting angrier by the second.

He grins, and laughs, shoving me away, mumbling an 'okay, okay', and throwing his hands up in mock defense.

I smile at him slightly, and hit his arm jokingly.

Calum, Michael, and Ashton eventually join us, and we head toward the shops.

"Which shirt do you want?" Calum asks, holding up a band tee, and another band tee.

One is Nirvana, the other is Led Zeppelin, pointing to the Nirvana one, he sets the other one down.

"Cal?" I ask, grabbing his arm like a little kid.

"Hm?" He asks.

"I need to go to the restroom, I'll be right back?" I say, asking it more like a question.

He nods, pointing in the general direction of the bathroom. I head that way, tugging my purse closer to me.

I open the stall door, slipping inside, pulling my pants down, I realize I've started my period. I groan, and clean myself up.

I quickly text my friend and tell him we can't go out tonight, lying saying I got grounded.

I trudge back out of the bathroom and into the shops.

Ashton smiles at me, and I walk over to him.

I let them pick clothes, because we all dress alike, never really different, I wear the same clothes until they are unwearable.

"Can we go home?" I whisper.

"No. You need shoes, and then if you wanted you can go get your hair dyed?" Ashton asks.

I really want to dye my hair, like really bad, Ash rarely lets me, he blames Michael for the bad habit, but I want to go home. I'll just act like nothing's wrong, they will baby me the whole time, if they find out I'm 'sick'.

"Okay!" I chirp, walking over to Michael.

"Hey, you dying your hair? We can match!" He giggles, running his hands through the faded purple hair.

"Yea!" I say, walking across the street to the salon, and grabbing a color palette.

"Orange?" I ask.

"Yes!" He screams.

We both sit in the chairs, and let them do our hair.

•After•

"I got you black vans, and blue converse!" Luke says, running his hands through my hair.

"It looks good!" Calum smiles, taking a picture of Mikey and I to post on Twitter.

"Thank you." I blush, hiding in Michael's side.

"Now can we go home?" I ask.

"Yea, you wanna get ready for that date don't you?" Ashton teases.

"I cancelled." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"I-I st-started." I say.

"Oh, you should have told me sooner, we could have left sooner." He frowns, looking down.

"It's alright." I say, getting into the car, and snuggling into Luke.

•Third Person•

Luke smiles fondly down at his little sister and kisses her forehead, as she falls asleep into his side.

He carries her inside and lays her into bed before closing the door and shutting off the lights.