#52

You and Him Get Mobbed

Calum(Age 14)

You are claustrophobic, and had decided to go with Calum to the airport, since you would be with him for the North American Leg of WWA.

Suddenly, hundreds of fans were surrounding you, you close your eyes, and grab your brothers hand, trying to calm down.

"C-Calum.." You stutter, eyes shut tight, tears streaming down your face.

"Oh shit." He mumbles looking at you.

"Security will be here soon.." He says, trying not to sound panicky.

"BACK UP GUYS!" Ashton screams, with Luke and Michael's help, they back up some, helping your breathing even out.

You wipe your eyes, trying to get all the makeup out from under them.

"You 5 come on!" A security guard screams, creating a path for you. A very narrow, close quartered path. You look down and try and keep calm.

Ashton(Age 5)

All these girls, they were everywhere, and to say you were scared was an understatement. Your 5 year old body was blood red from crying, red eyed and tear stained cheeks.

"Ashy Ashy, hold me, me scared!" You scream, making grabby hands at you.

He scoops you up and tries to walk through the crowd. You scream, when someone rips your shoe off, and scratches on the back of your legs.

"AHHH." You scream, a blood curling scream, when you notice the blood on your leg.

Ashton looks at your leg and immeadiantly turns red with anger, scaring you more. Finally you get inside the bus, and he sets you down.

"Stay." He says, a stern edge to his voice, making you whimper.

"Luke?" You ask as he sits down beside you.

"Yea?" He asks pulling you into his lap.

"Ashy mad at me?"

"No baby no, Ashy was just scared." You nod and bury your face in his chest, sniffling.

"Ashy is sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He says, cleaning the bloody cut, and putting a band aid on it.

Luke(Age 3)

As soon as Luke knew they were gonna be mobbed he put you on his shoulders, trying to keep you out of reach of the girls. That definitely didn't stop you from freaking out. Eventually he just put you in his chest, and some how you fell asleep, while he tried to desperately sign stuff.

Michael(Age 13)

Social Anxiety, you had it and you cried in public, sometimes, so when the paps mobbed you and Michael, you started freaking out. The picture flashes, the thousands of questions, it was all to much. Tears streamed down your face, Michael looked at you sympathetically.

His arm wrapped itself around your waist, so you didn't get grabbed and man handled.

"OW!" You screamed, your hand flying to your arm where a reporter had her nail dug in you arm.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" He screamed. Tears freely flying down your face now. You kept your head down and tried to drown out all the sound to calm yourself down.

The paps, just got louder and the mob got larger, you knew it was coming. Your palms got sweaty, your breathing became short and uneven.

"MICHAEL!" You screamed.

"SHIT!" He screamed, crouching down.

"Its gonna be okay, I promise shh, they are more worried about me than you, Shh, it's okay!" He says kissing your head, finally right before you feel on the brink of passing out, security gets the paps out of the area.

"You okay love?" Ashton asks.

"No, social anxiety.." You say, breathing slowly evening. You wipe your palms on your jeans.

Hey guys, well I didn't get 10+ votes, but could you guys PLEASE BE ACTIVE AND VOTE AN COMMENT I DONT CARE WHAT YOU COMMENT AS LONG AS ITS LIKE 'I LIKED THIS ONE OR REALLY GOOD' or something like that, or even just vote! That would be nice!