#114

hey so I just wanted to add some supernatural imagines as well because I have a supernatural blog as well, so yeah hope you're okay with this, I'll have some 5sos ones up soon xx

Panic Room||

Prompt- Can I please have one where Dean and Reader have a crush on each other since forever but think that they're bad for each other. Sam and Cas know, and are both kinda fed up with the two, so they lock Dean and Reader in Deans room in the bunker to work things out. Can you make it all fluff and that they tease each other (Dean's Disney Princess eyes, that Reader's very pale even though she's Latina and she's short and he likes to carry her around bridal style) Thank you very much!:)

Sam and Castiel were fed up, you and Dean had the most obvious crushes on each other, and neither of you could notice, despite both of your constant flirting with each other.

Hell, even Cas noticed it, and let's be real, if Cas could notice it, Dean surely should have, but he didn't.

One night while Castiel and Sam were supposed to be doing research, you an Dean has started flirting, again and the two came up with a plan.

Y/N POV

You sat on the couch, flipping the the channels, having nothing better to do.

"Hey Y/N, can you go get me a can of red spray paint? Some of the Devils traps are getting faded." Sam explains.

"Oh yeah sure." You say, standing up. "Where is it?" You ask, giving him a smile.

"Panic room." He says quickly, needing you to get down there.

Castiel had already drug Dean down there and locked him in, he was pissed but Dean would thank him later, he knew he would.

"Oh yeah of course, I'll be back in a flash." You say and head down the stairs, Cas was hiding, as soon as you were in there, the door shut, and was locked.

"What the hell?!" You scream, scared only slightly.

"They lock you in here too?" Dean asks, getting up from the small wooden bench that hung by chains on the wall.

"Yeah? I guess, but I thought I was supposed to get spray paint for Sam." You say, confused.

Sam opens the small metal flap. "Hey guys, so until you all admit some stuff to each other, yeah we know, you aren't getting out, better hurry, you'll get hungry soon." Sam smirks and slaps the flap closed and him and Castiel run up the stairs, giggling like school girls.

"I uh I have no clue what they're talking about." You lie, blushing, horribly red, looking anywhere but his green eyes.

"Well here goes." He says, always a straight forward person. "I maybe uh, maybe I sorta like you?" He tries, not sure how to say this.

"Like you like like me?" You ask, blushing horribly, he nods simply.

"Well I like you too." You blush, finally looking at him, despite your Crimson cheeks.

"Really?" He asks, coming closer, his hand cupping your cheek, looking down at you, his thumb tracing your cheek bone, softly, despite his rough calloused fingers.

"Really." You whisper, looking up at him, admiring him, a bit.

He leans down and presses his lips to yours, unlike his hands, they were soft and plump, making you instantly kiss back, butterflies filling your stomach, making you want to squeal, but you don't, not wanting to embarrass yourself.

He pulls away. "That was great." He grins. "About as good as my car." He teases, and you slap his arm.

"I am ten times better than that car." You say and he chuckles and nods.

"Yeah that's true, you really are." He whispers.