#116

Silence
Prompt - 'Can you do an ashton Bsm where you lose your voice?'

Y/N POV

You had went to see your favorite band the night before, something you had been wanting to do for so long, so it wasn't a surprise when you woke up with a sore throat due to all the screaming you had done at the concert. You walk downstairs into to your kitchen for some tea to soothe the burning in your throat when you see you brother, Ashton, and his band mates.

"Morning sleepy head" Ashton jokes and you look at him, opening your mouth to say something but no noise came out, and then you realize that you had most definitely lost your voice.

"Are you gonna speak to me?" He chuckles, only teasing. You roll your eyes and grab a post it note and a pen, writing down 'I lost my voice' in neat bubbly letters. They all nod, understanding why you weren't talking

"Im guessing it was from the concert?" Michael asks, and you simply nod.
"Try and drink some tea" Luke says and you nod again, grabbing a mug and a tea bag, filling the mug with hot water then plopping the tea bag inside the steaming water.

You drop an ice cube in the water so that you didn't have to wait for it to cool off, then stir it around so it melts faster. The ice makes the tea a bit cooler, but not too cold. You take a sip and already feel relief.

You point upstairs as if to say 'I'm gonna take a nap.' They all nod with warm smiles as you grab your mug and hurry upstairs, just wanting to sleep since you hadn't gotten much rest last night. You set your mug down on your bedside table and fall into a peaceful slumber.

Written by: Shannon (hightopmuke)