#61

13 Years

5SOS THE NEXT GENERATION

Allyson's POV

"Allyson! Wake up!" Dad screeches, I swear he's more excited for my birthday than I am.

"Father, it's way to early for this." I whine, reaching my hand trying to find his face.

"It's your birthday!"

"Carry me." I say holding my arms out.

"I swear you're a 3 year old in disguise." He mumbles.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders, and my legs around his waist.

"There's the birthday girl!" Someone screams, causing me to scream.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Dad screams.

"People are here, I look disgusting." I say.

"Calm down it's just your uncles." He giggles, kissing my forehead.

"Oh." I say, grabbing onto him tighter, burying my face in his neck.

My head shoots strait up upon realization.

"WHERES BRANDON?"

"Right here!" He smiles.

I jump down and hug him tightly. He giggles, and rubs my hair.

"Where are the other 2? They hiding? Gonna scare me, what are they going to do?" I ask, pouting.

"I actually don't know where they are." He says.

"Can I go shower, and get ready?" I ask, looking at Dad.

"Yes, but first you have 3 uncles and 2 cousins, who are going to go mental if you don't pay attention to them!"

I hug them all, and thank them for the birthday wishes.

"I'll be back." I say, quickly grabbing a towel, and showering.

Slipping on some red high waisted shorts, and a Aztec print v-neck, I walk down stairs.

*SKIPPING TO THE PARTY*

"Happy Birthday dear Allyson, Happy Birthday to you!" They sing.

"Wow, 13, you're a teenager now! You are one of us now aye!" Brandon says, smiling. I giggle and nod.

Cutting everyone a piece of cake, and serving it, I finally taste my cake.

1 bite of that cake, that's all I got.

"BRAYDON! JONATHAN!" I scream.

"What?" They say, a teasing look on there faces.

"I DON'T LIKE YOU AT ALL!" I yell, grabbing some napkins, and getting the cake off my face.

"Why? I thought we were nice?"

"I'm sorry, I can't yell at them, it was funny." Ashton says.

"I'm glad you find it humorous." I say.

"Present time!" Dad says, obviously trying to ease some tension.

I go sit in the floor, while everyone grabs the gifts.

"Mine first!" Brandon says. I smile and grab the small bag, with an envelope inside.

First, there is a iTunes gift card, and a small letter.

'Dear Allyson,

I promised my dad, and yours that I would always protect you, and I'll keep that promise til I go to the grave, and I hope you know that. If anyone ever dares to hurt you, I won't hesitate to hurt them, you'll always be a little sister to me. I feel like I've done a pretty damn good job at keeping that promise. I want you to know that you can come talk to me about ANYTHING. Boys, school, homework, whatever, okay? I love you so much, and words won't ever be able to describe how much I love you.
-Sincerely, Brandon xx'

By the time I finish reading the letter, I'm in tears, I latch onto him hugging him tighter than ever.

"I love you." He whispers, kissing the top of my head. I nod into his chest.

"I love you too."

"Now don't cry?" He chuckles, running his thumb underneath both my eyes.

"I'm trying not to!" I chuckle. He smiles down at me, and pulls me into his lap.

I open the rest of my presents and thank everybody for the gifts.

It's a great start to being thirteen, just being with family.