#70

Another Boy Babysits You

Luke(Age 3)

Michael adored you, because even from a young age, you were so much like Luke, and there was no way Michael didn't love Luke.

You and Luke both had blonde hair, blue eyes, dimples, yea you get the picture.

"Alright love, Mikey is gonna stay with you okay? Don't pull his hair, he doesn't have much left!" He says, winking, causing you to giggle.

"Bye Lukey!" You yell, kissing his cheek.

He smiles and kisses your cheek.

"Mikey!" You yell, running up to him, and making grabby hands at him.

He smiles down at you, picking you up and kissing your cheek.

You look at his bright pink hair, reminding you of fairy floss.

Your small fingers reach out to touch it. Lightly rubbing it, wanting to be gentle, careful not to hurt him, or pull his hair.

He just laughed at you and set down on the couch, you in his lap.

Luke had told Michael, that although you didn't nap regularly, you had to take one today.

"Sweetheart, you want to go take a nap?" He asks.

"NO!" You scream.

"Okay okay. I'm just gonna put in a movie and we'll watch that okay?"

"Mmhm." You mumbled, your thumb slowly traveling up to hour mouth.

Michael smirks, and begins to rub your tummy, putting you to sleep.

When Luke comes home, your head is on top of Mikey's chest, your toes just barely touching the end of his band tee. Your thumb in your mouth, sound asleep, along with Mikey, who is sleeping with one arm around you, so you won't fall and a hand over his eyes.

Luke smiles, and turns off the light, and throws a blanket over top of you two, taking a picture, sending it to his band mates, and putting it on twitter.

'@Luke5SOS: Look at these 2, only said for Y/N to take a nap. hehe. :) x' He tweets, attaching the picture.