#17

BSM Harry Loses his Boots

Y/N POV

"HARRY STOPP" I say, as my older brother tickles my sides.

"WHERE ARE MY BOOTS" he asks tickling harder.

"I DONT KNOW P-please STOPP" I say arching my back, trying desperately to get away from his tickling torture.

"WHERE ARE THEY " he asks pinning my arms.

"UN-UNDER YOUR BE-BED" I screech. He smiles before kissing my forehead.

"Thank you sissy, I'm going to tour rehearsals, do you wanna come" he asks.

"Yea" I say standing up and trying to catching my breath. We walk out to his car and blare random music until we get to the studio.

"HEY you brought little Styles" Louis says, standing up and giving me a hug.

"It's not my fault I'm tiny" I say 'pouting'

"Ah ah ah no pouting" Liam says walking up to me and giving me a hug I hug him back and in the middle of the hug he picks me up. My legs immeadiantly wrap around him as I let out a little squeal.

"Hey little one" he says. I smile at him. He sets me down gently on the couch.

Just then Niall walks in.

"Oh hey Y/N "

"Hey Niall" I say standing up and hugging him. He hugs me back. The only person I haven't seen is Zayn.

Zayn walks out of the recording booth and Harry walks in.

"Zayn" I squeal, running at him and attacking him in a hug.

"Y/N" he says mocking my tone, and wrapping his arm around my waist.

We all just sit around and talk, until it's time to go and the boys want me to hide something of Harry's, fearful of a repeat of this morning, I shake my head no.

"Why Y/N" Niall asks.

"Because of what happened this morning" I say blushing.

"What happened this morning"Liam asks, smiling sweetly.

"Well.." I say, looking at my hands, blushing harder.

"What. Happened. Y/N" Louis asks.

"HE TICKLED ME OKAY" I scream blushing like crazy. Burying my face in Zayn's neck.

Zayn begins tickling my sides taking advantage of my position.

"Zayn-n sto-stop-p" I say laughing. He grins and gets me down in the floor. Louis pins my wrist. And they all start tickling me.

"G-Guys sto-stop-p" I say.

Harry comes out of the recording booth.

"Guys get off of her she's gonna pass out, and Liam you need to record" they all stop at Harry's command.

Liam stands up. They all go back to the couch. Harry puts a hand out and pulls me up. I smile. We all leave and go out to dinner. It was a good day.