#78

Your Scared and He Comforts You

Being 13, you were kinda going through that point in life where you would much rather stay indoors and do absolutely nothing, than go hang out with these friends your brother thought you had. Which also was a lie.

So here you are sitting in the dark, waiting for your brother who went to go get his friends. Sometimes you were convinced he knew you didn't have friends and just wanted to rub it it in your face that he did.

Not to mention the storm outside was scaring you to death, you had to pee, but refused to leave your 'safe' little whole

"Y/N! I have arrived!" Michael yelled up the stairs.

You scampered down the stairs, and latched onto him.

He chuckles and rubs your head. "What happened? You were fine when I left!"

"Save me!" You yell, grabbing onto him tighter, than you thought was possible.

"Is it the storm?" He whispers, picking you up, the thunder rumbles casing you to whimper, and squeak every time lightning struck or thunder boomed.

"I'm taking that as a yes." He says, setting you down between Ashton and Calum.

He unplugs his laptop, grabs a movie and slides it in the disc holder while walking off to make popcorn.

"Hello!" They sync, you wave and press play on the laptop, which was now balanced on your knees.

Thunder boomed, almost shaking the house, and lighting struck your neighbors tree, causing you to jump, Ashton to catch the laptop, and Michael to catch you, literally.

"Shh. It's gonna be okay, I promise." He whispers into your hair.

"No it's not, we are all going to die!" You protest, snuggling closer to him.

"Come on, shh. It's clearing up." He coos.

About 30 minutes later, your asleep the lighting and thunder no longer a concern of yours.