#117

'can you do a cake version of little brother where calum is the big brother and luke is the little brother?'

Calum- 18

LUKE- 13

Luke's POV

"Cal?" I ask softly, knocking on my older brothers door, quietly, but enough to where he can hear.

"Hey buddy what's up?" Calum asks opening his door, only in a pair of soccer shorts, his hair disheveled, since it was 3am, but I was too embarrassed to say anything to Mum.

"I uh I wet my bed." I whimper, tears pricking my eyes, the embarrassment making me blush and get upset.

"Aw bud, alright, you changed your clothes yeah?" He asks, softly, a gentle tone in his voice. "It's okay, I'm not mad, it's alright, accidents happen." He says and kisses my hair.

He grabs my sheets and pops them in the wash before turning back to me. "Let's go, you can stay in my room tonight." He coo, and smile.

"Really?" I ask happily and he nods, pulling me into his red and black painted bed room, laying down and patting the spot beside him.

I crawl into his bed and lay down shyly. "Come here bud." He says, opening his arms for cuddles. I smile and crawl into them.

He wraps his arms around me protectively, and kisses my hair. I snuggle further into his chest and sigh.

"I love you so much, bud, don't ever forget that." He whispers, smiling down at me, I nod.

"I love you too." I say softly, and blush. "Thank you for letting me stay in here."

"Anytime bud, you can always stay with me." He coos and starts rubbing my back, smiling.

My eyes start to droop and I fall asleep, and he falls asleep shortly after.