#57

Teenage Years

Luke(Age 13)

"Happy Birthday dear Addison, Happy Birthday to you!" Your dad screams waking you up.

"Dad..." You groan, throwing the covers off of you.

"What? My wittle baby is finally 13!"

"Congratulations, you're a teenager." Your older brother says, giving you a side hug. You smile and thank him, hugging him back.

"You're party with your family is today, and you're party with your friends is tomorrow?" Your mom confirms. You nod.

After a school day filled with lots of birthday wishes, and singing you're finally home, noticing the multiple cars, you realize your uncles have to be here.

"I HAVE ARRIVED!" You scream, setting your back pack down, thankfully no homework and it was Friday.

"Look! There's the teenager!" Michael screams, you hug him tight smiling. He smiles back at you and hugs you, just as tight.

"You have other uncles ya know!" Calum giggles, you smile and hug him.

Ashton spins you around, right into your Uncle Ben.

You squeal and wrap your legs around Ben, hugging him. Finally you hug Jack.

"DADDY!" You scream, in a childish tone.

"Yes, princess?" He asks.

"I WANT CAKE!" You yell.

"Are you turning thirteen? Or 3?" He asks. Everybody chuckles, causing you to blush.

"Hey you!" Your older brother Alex says.

"Hi!" You say. He smiles fondly at you, ruffling your hair.

"Here! Come on! We are singing and you can have your damn cake!" Your dad says.

"CAKE!" You yell.

"Do you have to sing?" You ask.

"Yes!"

"Why? It's so awkward."

"Do you have to open presents?" Alex asks.

"DUH!"

"Why? It's so awkward." He says, smirking.

"Fine sing your stupid song." You say, as they sing finally you blow out the candles.

Your dad takes them out then your Uncle Ashton smashes your face in it.

"ASHTON!" You squeal.

Then came the silly string.

"AH! STOP IT!" You laugh, your dad has the whole thing on video.

"Who planned that?" Alex's hand shot strait up.

"Oh, thanks big brother." You say, laughing and tackling him, rubbing cake and icing all over him. Grabbing a can of silly string, you coat him in it.

"You 2! Let me get a picture!" Dad says, as the two of you, smile for the picture.!