#92

Him and his Friends Show Up And Annoy You And Your Friends

"Oh my gosh stop it!" You squeal at your best friend, Shelby who was throwing popcorn and sprinkles, yes sprinkles, at you.

"And if I don't?" She laughs, making you throw your head to the side, to try and avoid the pieces of popcorn.

"Oh my god Luke stop it!" You hear a familiar voice squeal, oh no. God no. Please don't tell me..

"MICHAEL! GET OUT!" You scream, already annoyed.

"Oh so Luke doesn't have to leave but I do?" He asks, smirking, arms crossed.

"NO! BOTH OF YOU!" You say desperately trying not to blush.

"I don't think so, princess." He says, smiling.

"What do you want then?" You say. All you wanted was a quiet night in, to watch some films.

"Just to spend some time with my 2 favorite people!" He laughs, ruffling your hair.

"Ugh. Fine." You whine.

You sit and start the movie, and smile slightly, knowing that you two planned on watching horror films so having him and Luke here couldn't have been so bad could it?

He smiles down at you as your eyes finally close and you fall onto him, your best friend had already passed out on Luke.

"Goodnight baby sis." He whispers kissing your forehead and turning off the light.