#64

Imagine for Hannah

-

Telling Michael I ran cross country was hard, he wanted a very open relationship, and I knew that. Yet, I knew how Michael was, once he found out he would turn into a crazed soccer mom almost.

I didn't even think I was the best at cross country, I'm convinced I'm the slowest runner on the team. Michael wouldn't want to see that, would he? He would probably think I was pathetic, none the less, I'll have to tell him.

"Mike!" I yell, jogging up to our room.

"Yes, love?" He asks, grabbing my waist and pulling me down onto the bed, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"I've gotta tell you something.." I say, slowly trailing off.

"Anything babe, I'll listen with open ears." He says, smiling, grabbing my hand reassuringly.

"Well, I lied when you asked if I do any sports, I was just embarrassed to admit, I run cross country.." I say, biting my lip, hoping he isn't mad.

"That's fucking cool babe, I'm not mad, everybody lies sometimes. Could I see you run sometime?" He asks.

"Well you could probably see me finish? You run all over the place, but yea, I'd say you could." I smile, kissing his cheek.

I glance at the clock, realizing it's 2:00. Shit! I have a race today at 3:00!

"MICHAEL! I have to leave, are you gonna come watch or..?"

"YES!" He screams. His feet bounce down the stairs and into the car.

Once we get to the event, I jog over to where other runners are, and begin stretching.

Something signals us to start running and I start slowly.

By the end of the race I'm in second. Im going to win this, not for me, but for Michael.

My feet pound harder and harder, my hearts beating out of my chest. Maybe it's the adrenaline, but I don't care what it is, something gives me the extra want, to push forward and I do, finally passing the girl in front of me, and successfully winning the race.

"Oh my god, HANNAH! You won!" He yells, running over to me and spinning me around.

"Mikey! Put me down I'm sweaty!" I yell, trying to get out of his grip.

"I don't care, you are my girl friend, and you are beautiful no matter what." He says, kissing me. Startled, I quickly kiss back.

Breaking away he sets me down, and we lace hands.