#108

Man cave, Man cave, Man cave

Michael| age 19
-
Y/N| age 13

Prompt||Can you do a Mikey bsm where your feelings get hurt because he just wants to be alone in the man cave 24/7?

_________________________________

Everyone knew your brother Michael loved his mancave, and he loves his video games, so what happens when you combine the two of them? He never comes out, ever, the house could have been on fire and Michael was not moving.

"Mike? Can we hang out today?" You ask softly, not daring to cross your feet into the man cave.

"Man cave." He replies, and pushes you to the side and starts playing his x-box.

"Oh okay." You whisper, your feelings hurt, tears pricking your eyes.

Michael didn't even notice, until he heard you sobbing, he jumped up, rushing up the stairs and into your room.

"What's wrong, mini?" He coos, pulling you into his lap.

"Y-you're constantly ignoring me!" You sob.

A look of realization flies across his face and he holds you tighter, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"Mini, I am so sorry, I didn't even realize." He whispers and you nod.

"P-please don't do it again!" You whimper, clutching onto his band tee, and sobbing into his chest.

He holds you and rocks you, cooing in you ear, desperate to calm you down.

"How about me and you and the boys all go bowling, yeah?" He grins and kisses your temple.

"You don't have to." You say softly, growing shy but he nods.

"Go get ready, and no more tears!" He says poking your sides, causing a loud squeal to leave your mouth, making him grin.

After you curled your hair and changed your clothes, you hopped into Michael's car, heading to the bowling alley, watching the scenery fly by, a content smile on your face.

"Y/N!" They all shout, rushing to hug you, making you grin and squeal.

Written By; Taylor

Authors Note- feedback? Requests are open! x